Any Bristol traders out there?

chrib

Hi,

Have been keeping an eye on T2W social threads for any meets in or around Bristol but haven't seen any in the last year so thought I'd make the suggestion. I'm based in Clifton, Bristol, are there any Bristol based traders out there that would be interested in an informal meeting once a month or every couple of months to have a good chat over a few drinks about trading strategies/ideas etc.

Regards,

Chris

hi chris

i'm based in cheltenham, so not too far away. cant drink (too much) and drive though :D

j

No probs J, am not a big drinker, just love to chat trading.

Any other Bristol traders out there interested in meeting up??? 3 people so far...

I was in Bristol two weekends ago.
I grew up in Cheltenham and have a few friends in Bristol.
I was a little drunk in Bristol when I was there.

Just a coincidence.

Arrrrr, what a shame, I should have posted earlier. Let us know next time you're in Bristol....

Hi J,

Thats me, you and another T2W Bristol member who PM'd me yesterday. See if we get any more 'west country' interest over the next week...

Regards,
Christian

Hi Chris

If you are still organising a Bristol group I would be very interested,I am based near Wells so no distance at all.

I have been trading for about two and a half years so still very much learning and trying to develop a consistant trading stategy.

Piers

Hi Piers,

Thanks for your response, yes definitely still very keen to organise a Bristol traders get together. I think we've possibly got 4 traders interested now which is great.

When are you available? Also J and Mikel, are you both still keen??

I can do anytime, sugestions welcome. I'll start...this Saturday/Sunday morning, Browns restaurant/bar on Queens Rd, Bristol??

Unfortuantely not..although 4 is still a good number. Are you west country based?

Unfortunately not, I was strangley drawn to comment on trading "Bristols".

But 4 is a very good start. all the best mate.

Hi Chris

Hi Chris

I live in Bristol (Mangotsfield)
Trader for about three months interested in the occassial meet up with like minded traders.

Steve:)

Hi,

Have been keeping an eye on T2W social threads for any meets in or around Bristol but haven't seen any in the last year so thought I'd make the suggestion. I'm based in Clifton, Bristol, are there any Bristol based traders out there that would be interested in an informal meeting once a month or every couple of months to have a good chat over a few drinks about trading strategies/ideas etc.

Regards,

Chris

Hi Steve,

Great to hear from another Bristol trader. 3 of us got together about 6 weeks ago and it was good to hear other traders perspectives and experiences. Am sure we'll get together again early 2008. What markets are you trading at the moment? Have you gone live yet?

Christian

Hi..
hadnt visited trade2win in a while but had a urge to find other bristol traders this morning... I used to trade full-time for around 18 months but not any more.. still trade long term positions though, would love to meet up and discuss markets, mostly trading equity index futures. (Am based in central bristol at the moment).

Any Bath/Bristol Traders out there?

Hi,

Regards,

Chris

Did this ever get going Chris? Great idea.

I live in Bath and am always flying about the place. Bristol is also good for me as I lots of family and friends that way.

Love to get a group of people together for informal chat about things. Being a swing/position trader .. I have time a plenty for a midday drink!!!

It would be great to hear from anyone keen ..

Did this ever get going Chris? Great idea.

I live in Bath and am always flying about the place. Bristol is also good for me as I lots of family and friends that way.

Love to get a group of people together for informal chat about things. Being a swing/position trader .. I have time a plenty for a midday drink!!!

It would be great to hear from anyone keen ..

Hi,

Yes would be good to get a group together again. I met up with a couple of chaps 6 months ago and we had a really good chat. Which markets do you trade and how long you been trading?

Hi Guys,

Just to say that a regular meeting once in a couple of weeks would be a really great start to things.. I am now staying close to clifton and am coming back to Trading fulltime starting next month. I Trade mostly Equity index Futures but do dabble in other stuff from time to time..

Meeting Up?

Trading purely spot fx. Used to work on the fx desk at barcap and am just selling my fx (physical delivery for corporates) business here in Bath. Been mucking about for 3/4 years trading since leaving London but now getting warmed up to go back trading full-time.

As we've got a few interested and it seems like it will centre around Clifton/Central Brizzle we need somebody to act as a central point to organise this? Any volunteers .. am happy to do it if no-one else feels a burning desire?

Are you in touch with any of the people from last time? Do you think they might want to come along?

Any suggestions how we move this forward?