Any traders or meets in Hertfordshire or Essex

As above, wondered if there are any meets or traders looking to swap ideas and experiences in Herts or Essex?

Hello mate, there are regular meet ups at the new moon pub in Leadenhall market (very close to Fenchurch st) a guy called Paul runs it, It's a really good thing he's got going & it's free, good chance to have a few beers & chat to people about what's going on. He usually gives the heads up on T2W when the next meet is happening.

Where are you based ?

Hello mate, there are regular meet ups at the new moon pub in Leadenhall market (very close to Fenchurch st) a guy called Paul runs it, It's a really good thing he's got going & it's free, good chance to have a few beers & chat to people about what's going on. He usually gives the heads up on T2W when the next meet is happening.

Where are you based ?

Hi Joe, am near Hertford. Have you been to one of Paul's meets? I'm pretty new (and inexperienced/not very good) so would hate to be out of my depth at a meet :eek:

Hi Joe, am near Hertford. Have you been to one of Paul's meets? I'm pretty new (and inexperienced/not very good) so would hate to be out of my depth at a meet :eek:

Hello mate, Hertford to the new moon isn't too bad a journey by train, Great northern rail, then get yourself to Bank, about an hour & 10mins.

I've been to quite a few, I'm in Leigh on sea, a 40 min straight run down the Fenchurch street line, so well worth the easy journey for me.

I'd say as a beginner it's worth the trip if you don't have a rip off rail service making it an expensive night, an hour & ten mins is doable though, it would be a good idea to contact Paul (trading beliefs) he'll give you an idea of approx attendance for the next one.

It's basically regulars & randoms meeting, having a drink & talking about various ways of making money, not just trading, I've met a few harmless wack jobs & loons there tbh, but on the whole a good friendly bunch, all mixed experienced, beginners etc.

I've not been for ages, but the last one I attended had a good turnout. No Idea if it's still a good turn out these days, can't see why not though.

You might also have a similar set up your neck of the woods, but Pauls is one of the better known.