Any Bristol traders out there?

Boilersuit

27 6
Hi All.
I often stay about 20 mins from Bristol centre.
So I'd be very interested in regular meetups.
My experience includes futures, forex and intermarket trading.

Please message me re your next meetup.Thx.

RBurgess

55 22
I'm looking to share experiences of forex with other traders in or around Bristol area.

There must be at least a handful of traders in Bristol!

rafainvest

4 0
if anyone are interest on arrange a meeting please let me know ASAP. As I want to organize a group to meet up regularly

jsharma

5 0
Guy, I am new member here,and new to trading too. I live in Bristol and would love to be part of a local group. I am new to trading too - have read a few books and think have got a good handle on basics. But can't get hold of strategies that will win with some consistency.

Regards
Jai

Boilersuit

27 6
Looks like there's a bit of an "underground" traders community in Bristol.

Also, are there any other experienced traders? I've been trading since 1999.
Looking fwd to us all meeting up. : )

jsharma

5 0

Thanks for writing back. I just started last year and yet to find a the magic formula for consistency. Have aread a few books but consider myself a newbie. Lets poll for a group meet in Bristol sometime soon! Regards. Jai

RBurgess

55 22

Thanks for writing back. I just started last year and yet to find a the magic formula for consistency. Have aread a few books but consider myself a newbie. Lets poll for a group meet in Bristol sometime soon! Regards. Jai
I wasn't aware the amount of time trading has much relation to experience? I've read of so many people following different methods for years without any progress, and people that have concentrated on a singular, basic method and have been trading successfully and consistently within 6 months.

I am keen for a Bristol meet also. Traders from all trading backgrounds are welcome I guess, I'm currently (paper) trading forex with semi-naked charts.

Does someone want to start a poll? Maybe aiming for a new year meet..

Rowan

rafainvest

4 0
Good website for newbies

Hi Jai,

As you are a newbie this website will be good for you... let me know what do you think??
http://www.informedtrades.com/trades.php?page=freetradingcourses.

Regards

Raf(y)

Boilersuit

27 6
I wasn't aware the amount of time trading has much relation to experience? I've read of so many people following different methods for years without any progress, and people that have concentrated on a singular, basic method and have been trading successfully and consistently within 6 months.
Its true some people spend years and never profit. Institutional traders can profit from early on due to the support they have.Retail /smaller traders tend to have a "learning curve". But yeah, some people do profit from very early on.

Anyway, back to topic, how about some time late Nov/early Dec?
I'll check Rafa's suggestion for Nov 30.Rgds all.

Circochas

5 0
Hi all. I'm a Southville based home forex trader and I'm very interested in meeting up with other local traders as was starting to think I may be the only one roundabout these parts...

Been trading for about 9 months now - just long enough to build up a rig, read the basics, and realise how much I don't know !!

If you’re local then feel free to email me (charles@vsigroup.eu) with any suggestions or dates.

I look forward to meeting you all soon. All the best.

dochi_tkd

1 0
hi, are there any traders in Bristol recently, my name is Doychin I recently moved from London, and I decided to see whether there is any chance to find somebody committed in trading forex, I have experience in the field and I am looking forward to share it. Market analysis, strategies, testing, new ideas...if there is someone out there write here...