Any Bristol traders out there?

I wasn't aware the amount of time trading has much relation to experience? I've read of so many people following different methods for years without any progress, and people that have concentrated on a singular, basic method and have been trading successfully and consistently within 6 months.

Its true some people spend years and never profit. Institutional traders can profit from early on due to the support they have.Retail /smaller traders tend to have a "learning curve". But yeah, some people do profit from very early on.

Anyway, back to topic, how about some time late Nov/early Dec?
I'll check Rafa's suggestion for Nov 30.Rgds all.

Hi all. I'm a Southville based home forex trader and I'm very interested in meeting up with other local traders as was starting to think I may be the only one roundabout these parts...

Been trading for about 9 months now - just long enough to build up a rig, read the basics, and realise how much I don't know !!

If you’re local then feel free to email me ([email protected]) with any suggestions or dates.

I look forward to meeting you all soon. All the best.

Charles (and other Bristol based traders), just left the city after 20 years and now trading p.a. in Bristol.
Would be good to meet up.
Don't trade currency though, only indices and Apple stock.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Best

hi, are there any traders in Bristol recently, my name is Doychin I recently moved from London, and I decided to see whether there is any chance to find somebody committed in trading forex, I have experience in the field and I am looking forward to share it. Market analysis, strategies, testing, new ideas...if there is someone out there write here...