Amplify Trading-my journey

You "MUST" get proof of profitable track record.

Trading is a very risky business, like most of you already know. if you are looking to start a trading course I recommend asking some basic information first, before you part up with your hard earned money.

1) Will you be shown proven/profitable trading strategies that work?

2) Can they show you recent,(last three months) profitable trade records?

3) If they are successful they will be able to back this up by (2) as above and screen capture videos of their previous trades.

There are many trading schools out there, most of them are run by people who could not make it as traders.
But on the flip side, there are some who are the real deal "IF" they can prove it by showing you the information I have described above.

If they can't show you "ALL" the proof, they are probably just good analysts with good spill who couldn't make it as traders.

Good Luck

Trading is a very risky business, like most of you already know. if you are looking to start a trading course I recommend asking some basic information first, before you part up with your hard earned money.

1) Will you be shown proven/profitable trading strategies that work?

2) Can they show you recent,(last three months) profitable trade records?

3) If they are successful they will be able to back this up by (2) as above and screen capture videos of their previous trades.

There are many trading schools out there, most of them are run by people who could not make it as traders.
But on the flip side, there are some who are the real deal "IF" they can prove it by showing you the information I have described above.

If they can't show you "ALL" the proof, they are probably just good analysts with good spill who couldn't make it as traders.

Good Luck

You'll need that luck for sure

1) "profitable strategies that work".... dont think so, its all based on technical analysis.... its fun to teach but do large funds and institutions trade that way? no.

2) "profitable trade records"...... what you need to ask them to do is to give you a report audited by one of the big 4 companies that shows their transactions......but they will never do that. they dont trade. they teach (go to companies house & what you see is theyre an education provider company)

why pay for any trading education? go to university or do masters or get a CQF. any of those will leverage your skills a lot more than technical analysis and high school economics. amplify is for those who want an easy way into finance. there is no such thing.

theyre not "good analysts" they just know how to market their courses

Yes i am extremely profitable. in fact so profitable that only last week me and the missus went shopping for private jets. We'd picked 1 we were really happy with until an argument broke out over if we should go for the synthetic upholstery or the real animal skin. naturally i opted for the rare extinct tiger print fur with the big brown baby seal eyes for landing lights which is when my wife had a massive go at me for becoming totally materialistic and how i never listen to her. at least i think it was something along those lines i wasn't really much attention to what she was saying.

needless to say i intend to have the jet painted with the amplify logo and colours and have the head traders portraits plastered on the wings because i feel so obliged.

Guys wake up. give up this dream of making your millions through trading. I am a full time independent trader and it is the hardest most miserable job there is. There are weeks where im up, and weeks where i am down. looking back i make more than i lose and the weeks where i am up are great. last week i traded all week and ended up at a loss of over $400. i literally would've been better off financially if i sat in front of the sofa watching tv then trying to trade the markets from 8 - 5 every day. How many of you are willing to work for free some weeks or at a loss? Because unless you are lucky to get a job in a bank thats what you'll end up doing.

To be a trader you need 2 things

1. A very high threshold to pain
2. the willingness to work for free while you learn this business. (Which will take most up to 2 years. if you're really good you can do it in 1.)

you really believe you can do it in under a year? congrats to being the 95%.

Why do you hardly hear of any REAL traders on this forum? or any forum? Because trading quickly churns up and spits those out only looking to drive the lambo's and be surrounded by hookers enjoying copious amounts of pork sausage. And all you're left with are those that want to fight through the pain, learn to trade first and make money second. There are no ego's left by the end of it. just the knowledge that there will be weeks where the market gives, the market taketh, and when it decides to will give you a sore ass.

Amplify can teach you to trade, they cannot teach you to be profitable. There are many traders far better than me who even though were being backed left because they needed a wage, and they realized that the time needed to invest in order to become consistently profitable was gonna take too long so they took the job route instead and quit trading.

March 4th will be my 1 year anniversary since i started the course and it has taken me this long to build up the consistency and confidence needed to trade real size. And i have yet to take a penny out! I'm reinvesting all the money i make back into my trading account so i can increase my size but still keep my risk the same. im hoping that by the summer i might take my first wage from this entire trading venture.

So lets add this up shall we -

£5000 course fees + $4000 trading margin (so as to trade real size on both e-mini SP and eur$) + all your expenses needed to survive 18 months on no wage while you learn this business. (by business i mean until the market has broken down your ego, instilled discipline and gives you the confidence to fight through the pain barrier and take every trade that is in line with your strategy regardless if you win or lose) and then maybe, just maybe you might make it as an independent trader.

Hows that for an promo for getting into this business!

Amplify are genuine, you will be taught by successful traders who are widely respected within the industry. They have been doing this job a long time. but they can't make you profitable. that is purely down to you and how realistic your expectations are when it comes to learning this as a career.

Wow apologies for this long rant. Anyone would think ive had another loser today.....thank God ive got Amplify paying me to keep posting on these forums.....

Great marketing but are you really who you say you are?

My Advice was meant for people that want to'' learn to trade'', if they wanted go to 'university or get a masters' they would not be on this site!

I have been trading for 12 years and for the first 3 years unsuccessfully because i didn't realize the amount of psychology involved.

I trade my 'strategies and methods 'obviously from technical analysis and fundamentals that work for me.

I was merely pointing out the 'minimum' you should ask for if you are considering a trading course.

If you are not into trading , why are you on this site?

You make trading sound miserable because you have not done it long enough to find something that works consistently for you'
I know many traders that have been in the game a lot longer than me and we all trade different methods, our own methods that we have developed over years of pain and losing money. If and when you find consistency it becomes very rewarding.

You'll need that luck for sure

1) "profitable strategies that work".... dont think so, its all based on technical analysis.... its fun to teach but do large funds and institutions trade that way? no.

2) "profitable trade records"...... what you need to ask them to do is to give you a report audited by one of the big 4 companies that shows their transactions......but they will never do that. they dont trade. they teach (go to companies house & what you see is theyre an education provider company)

why pay for any trading education? go to university or do masters or get a CQF. any of those will leverage your skills a lot more than technical analysis and high school economics. amplify is for those who want an easy way into finance. there is no such thing.

theyre not "good analysts" they just know how to market their courses

Last edited:
My Advice was meant for people that want to'' learn to trade'', if they wanted go to 'university or get a masters' they would not be on this site!

I have been trading for 12 years and for the first 3 years unsuccessfully because i didn't realize the amount of psychology involved.

I trade my 'strategies and methods 'obviously from technical analysis and fundamentals that work for me.

I was merely pointing out the 'minimum' you should ask for if you are considering a trading course.

If you are not into trading , why are you on this site?

You make trading sound miserable because you have not done it long enough to find something that works consistently for you'
I know many traders that have been in the game a lot longer than me and we all trade different methods, our own methods that we have developed over years of pain and losing money. If and when you find consistency it becomes very rewarding.

12 years! well done you. it's obviously bs as you would not be on a trading forum if you were a trader. i'll let you carry on living in denial boy

Nice DN, as i continue on this journey i agree with you psychology is everything. I have seen some of the cleverest guys with thier phd's in maths and economics get crushed by the markets because they can't keep in control of their emotion when they get stopped.

The best traders will always be those that know how to lose money and still maintain their discipline to not get revenge.

Yes i am extremely profitable. in fact so profitable that only last week me and the missus went shopping for private jets. We'd picked 1 we were really happy with until an argument broke out over if we should go for the synthetic upholstery or the real animal skin. naturally i opted for the rare extinct tiger print fur with the big brown baby seal eyes for landing lights which is when my wife had a massive go at me for becoming totally materialistic and how i never listen to her. at least i think it was something along those lines i wasn't really much attention to what she was saying.

needless to say i intend to have the jet painted with the amplify logo and colours and have the head traders portraits plastered on the wings because i feel so obliged.

Guys wake up. give up this dream of making your millions through trading. I am a full time independent trader and it is the hardest most miserable job there is. There are weeks where im up, and weeks where i am down. looking back i make more than i lose and the weeks where i am up are great. last week i traded all week and ended up at a loss of over $400. i literally would've been better off financially if i sat in front of the sofa watching tv then trying to trade the markets from 8 - 5 every day. How many of you are willing to work for free some weeks or at a loss? Because unless you are lucky to get a job in a bank thats what you'll end up doing.

To be a trader you need 2 things

1. A very high threshold to pain
2. the willingness to work for free while you learn this business. (Which will take most up to 2 years. if you're really good you can do it in 1.)

you really believe you can do it in under a year? congrats to being the 95%.

Why do you hardly hear of any REAL traders on this forum? or any forum? Because trading quickly churns up and spits those out only looking to drive the lambo's and be surrounded by hookers enjoying copious amounts of pork sausage. And all you're left with are those that want to fight through the pain, learn to trade first and make money second. There are no ego's left by the end of it. just the knowledge that there will be weeks where the market gives, the market taketh, and when it decides to will give you a sore ass.

Amplify can teach you to trade, they cannot teach you to be profitable. There are many traders far better than me who even though were being backed left because they needed a wage, and they realized that the time needed to invest in order to become consistently profitable was gonna take too long so they took the job route instead and quit trading.

March 4th will be my 1 year anniversary since i started the course and it has taken me this long to build up the consistency and confidence needed to trade real size. And i have yet to take a penny out! I'm reinvesting all the money i make back into my trading account so i can increase my size but still keep my risk the same. im hoping that by the summer i might take my first wage from this entire trading venture.

So lets add this up shall we -

£5000 course fees + $4000 trading margin (so as to trade real size on both e-mini SP and eur$) + all your expenses needed to survive 18 months on no wage while you learn this business. (by business i mean until the market has broken down your ego, instilled discipline and gives you the confidence to fight through the pain barrier and take every trade that is in line with your strategy regardless if you win or lose) and then maybe, just maybe you might make it as an independent trader.

Hows that for an promo for getting into this business!

Amplify are genuine, you will be taught by successful traders who are widely respected within the industry. They have been doing this job a long time. but they can't make you profitable. that is purely down to you and how realistic your expectations are when it comes to learning this as a career.

Wow apologies for this long rant. Anyone would think ive had another loser today.....thank God ive got Amplify paying me to keep posting on these forums.....

Great post Pid, while I wouldn't pay for any courses myself, your post does have meat on the bone

Last edited:
good advice Jack as always mate

Nice DN, as i continue on this journey i agree with you psychology is everything. I have seen some of the cleverest guys with thier phd's in maths and economics get crushed by the markets because they can't keep in control of their emotion when they get stopped.

The best traders will always be those that know how to lose money and still maintain their discipline to not get revenge.

Hahahaha! get a life you stupid little troll

Little? Im 6'1'' and 15 stone :)

Troll? No. Im someone who is trying to make you think

Stupid? Ill leave that call with you mate

but hear me out. serious talk mate.

trading is an art. you hear that a lot? you do im sure. trading is about maths; nothing else. thats why i said this stuff about masters yada yada if you want to be a professional trader. what i mean by professional trader is a person who can work in a FCA regulated organisation. the ones who sit at home thinking that technical analysis will make them money are not traders, they are people who buy courses looking for shortcuts. so mate if you want to learn to trade you learn maths and not technical analysis and psychology

You are way way off the mark, you don't have to be great at maths at all!
In fact you are chatting ****.
You're name says it all!
Keep on trying "boy trader"

Little? Im 6'1'' and 15 stone :)

Troll? No. Im someone who is trying to make you think

Stupid? Ill leave that call with you mate

but hear me out. serious talk mate.

trading is an art. you hear that a lot? you do im sure. trading is about maths; nothing else. thats why i said this stuff about masters yada yada if you want to be a professional trader. what i mean by professional trader is a person who can work in a FCA regulated organisation. the ones who sit at home thinking that technical analysis will make them money are not traders, they are people who buy courses looking for shortcuts. so mate if you want to learn to trade you learn maths and not technical analysis and psychology

Wow you really are in denial

You must be one of those peoples who thinks that they can be a trader with a third honours degree in food technology

12 years again was it? thats your age probably mate
go spend money on learning to trade and maybe ill throw 2p/5p into your hat when you have no other options but to beg for money in the street

see you in london soon :whistling

You are way way off the mark, you don't have to be great at maths at all!
In fact you are chatting ****.
You're name says it all!
Keep on trying "boy trader"

" 6ft 1, 15 stone'' you need to go on a diet or get off the juice.

But I suspect you are just an 8 stone wringing wet little troll who still lives with his mum. had a little dabble with trading, put £50 into an account and blown it and now you're just out to troll the world.

keep it up ''gayboytrader''

Wow you really are in denial

You must be one of those peoples who thinks that they can be a trader with a third honours degree in food technology

12 years again was it? thats your age probably mate
go spend money on learning to trade and maybe ill throw 2p/5p into your hat when you have no other options but to beg for money in the street

see you in london soon :whistling

youre right. ok hands down

i spoke to an investment banking and trading guru and he says youre right
maths geeks are not in favour any more sadly and quantitative finance is dead
the only people theyre hiring are technical analysts

your time has come. there is a big world out there for you! go make lots of money

and im gonna go on a diet

" 6ft 1, 15 stone'' you need to go on a diet or get off the juice.

But I suspect you are just an 8 stone wringing wet little troll who still lives with his mum. had a little dabble with trading, put £50 into an account and blown it and now you're just out to troll the world.

keep it up ''gayboytrader''

Yeah Jack Christiansen thats the guy

:eek:

WOW!!!!!!!

Amidst all of your trolling this is the most important bit of info. Very interesting indeed! Confirms my suspicions about Pid's previous posts.

But wait, you joined T2W last year, didn't post anything anywhere and now you're here with some interesting revelations. Very interesting. May I enquire, though, what are your intentions?

Intentions? i fight for the truth.

:eek:

WOW!!!!!!!

Amidst all of your trolling this is the most important bit of info. Very interesting indeed! Confirms my suspicions about Pid's previous posts.

But wait, you joined T2W last year, didn't post anything anywhere and now you're here with some interesting revelations. Very interesting. May I enquire, though, what are your intentions?

No, this is not Jack C. But he was one of the guys who mentored me when i was on the course many moons ago.

Its you Jack I know that 100%

Dont worry its not surprising to see you guys take on different online identities to sell your courses. Whatever works for you.