My journey towards consistency

Levels are so important - and we could not breach 0580 for now

Also now cannot get over 0600

So a BTTZ area until one breached etc

Sorry got to pop out in 10 mins

was already in sell scalp

Dont worry though - its all part of reading and understanding all the levels / PA / Lrs / time concept etc etc

I am sure MM will give you tips as well etc - but you will understand more over the next few days and weeks

See - if i had sold at 12 20 and it did not drop say more than 2 pips or so - i would exit and then buy if we breached above 86/7 - which we did - as time right and Lrs etc et

so you might lose 1-3 pips on sell - but gain then 10 pips on buy

Its all part of the learning

OK - will be around later on today

Mark your levels and dont forget news etc

See you later

Dont worry though - its all part of reading and understanding all the levels / PA / Lrs / time concept etc etc

I am sure MM will give you tips as well etc - but you will understand more over the next few days and weeks

i did last night. did that last chart i posted
make sense gft?
results from last nigt on , all e/u

Attachments

• lastnight.PNG
    lastnight.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 156
As with every other discussion that I have engaged with you ,it is pointless for me to reason with you as common sense does not exist in your world...you are teaching this member about key times and windows .i.e 9 mins before and after and so on ...these are the windows I only trade in ...he questions a post were you say you entered out of a time window and you reply with "its a grey area" ...I will enter any time if needs be but I would rather in a window

So for someone trying to understand what you do its impossible...There is no point in going on about time windows when you enter out of them anyway ..so its not me that does not understand

it is not. I dont remember F telling me the whole picture, he made me work it out by illustrating key components with examples, as anyone with a large body of knowledge to give out would. it took a while but i was able to tune in, perhaps noticing small points in some posts that others may have missed through absence that day?
altho F says lr is just 20% for him, i will say that the big thing for me is reconciling lr structure with pa as it morphs, knowing when to look to interim supports/ res and what the lr structure is saying about the liklihood of pa breaking that s/r.
i have been able to develop a narrative around this that can be right or wrong. when its wrong i can sometimes change direction and still make some cash.
the thread is posted in the discretionary section for good reason. i know after all my screenwatching its coming down to using what i have learnt to make a judgement based on probabilities.
my main divergence fom f method is using far too much % of capital sometimes. i cut these down by 70% quick, but i know its impatience and greed.

seems switching to higher tf is paying off...

both demo accounts and both in an experimental stage...

aiming to finalize in a couple of weeks before live micro account by the sept/oct...

so to sum up no more scalping for me....working on 1/4 hr tf

Attachments

• 2015-05-05 07_36_21-.png
    2015-05-05 07_36_21-.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 2015-05-05 07_42_25-.png
    2015-05-05 07_42_25-.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 127
seems switching to higher tf is paying off...

both demo accounts and both in an experimental stage...

aiming to finalize in a couple of weeks before live micro account by the sept/oct...

so to sum up no more scalping for me....working on 1/4 hr tf

closed 2, one still running...

Attachments

• 2015-05-05 20_11_56-.png
    2015-05-05 20_11_56-.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 2015-05-05 20_12_25-.png
    2015-05-05 20_12_25-.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 122
Hi gft32

I wish you well working on the 15 min TF and really hope by Sept / Oct this year you are ready and feel comfortable to go on a live account

All the very best

Regards

F