My journey towards consistency

sold eu 8 24

Morning G

I appreciate you might not been around at main sell times on EU - ie after - 7 45 - 7 51 - 8 00 am on EU etc - but a nice 50 pip or so fall

From after 8 00 am though we slowed down and 8 10 / 11 am became low at a interim support area

I would agree after 8 22 am it was a sell and now its a case - will 30 min rule of low hold etc - or can we breach under supports at 15 / 17 area

GL - stay focused and have a good day

Morning G

I appreciate you might not been around at main sell times on EU - ie after - 7 45 - 7 51 - 8 00 am on EU etc - but a nice 50 pip or so fall

From after 8 00 am though we slowed down and 8 10 / 11 am became low at a interim support area

I would agree after 8 22 am it was a sell and now its a case - will 30 min rule of low hold etc - or can we breach under supports at 15 / 17 area

GL - stay focused and have a good day

7 45 isn't in a tw? 7 51 was near support?

i am interested to know which is valid setup between 7 39 and 8 30?

7 45 isn't in a tw? 7 51 was near support?

i am interested to know which is valid setup between 7 39 and 8 30?

KT's and TW's are only part of the equations

Maybe 80+ % of all my scalps start in a TW and maybe 70% are within a minute either side of 6 key times

BUT

As already mentioned - trading is never black or white or all yes or all no - its grey - nothing will work 100% of the time all the while

So although I prefer to take a trade exactly at say 7 51 am or exactly 8 09am - at least 20% or more of my scalps will be at 7 49am or 7 54 am or 8 06 am - as it needs to line up with the levels and also with PA and LR's going under or over

I do prefer to not enter outside a TW - but will then enter within a TW if the PA and the LR's say yes its on

It important to look at scalping like letting a clutch out on a car

Conditions change on a hill or on snow or facing down hill etc etc - and there are a lot of factors that make the equation to make the smooth get away etc

Trading is the same - that why scalping is far from easier - you have to factor in all the different circumstances

I will post my EU chart and really any time after 7 00 am and then after 7 51 am were ideal to scalp sell with super tight stops

Check out the PA and the LH's and LL's and also how many Lrs over after 7 51am - I had about 7 - but then I have 10 atm on my chart rather than 9 - but the 3 quick ones as long as under the other 4 or more say sell

You need to really study your chart 1 min set up - in detail - then you really start to see little clues you are not noticing - it will come - no 2 ways about it

Also when are you around today - as will try and spend a few spells with you

Regards

F

KT's and TW's are only part of the equations

Maybe 80+ % of all my scalps start in a TW and maybe 70% are within a minute either side of 6 key times

BUT

As already mentioned - trading is never black or white or all yes or all no - its grey - nothing will work 100% of the time all the while

So although I prefer to take a trade exactly at say 7 51 am or exactly 8 09am - at least 20% or more of my scalps will be at 7 49am or 7 54 am or 8 06 am - as it needs to line up with the levels and also with PA and LR's going under or over

I do prefer to not enter outside a TW - but will then enter within a TW if the PA and the LR's say yes its on

It important to look at scalping like letting a clutch out on a car

Conditions change on a hill or on snow or facing down hill etc etc - and there are a lot of factors that make the equation to make the smooth get away etc

Trading is the same - that why scalping is far from easier - you have to factor in all the different circumstances

I will post my EU chart and really any time after 7 00 am and then after 7 51 am were ideal to scalp sell with super tight stops

Check out the PA and the LH's and LL's and also how many Lrs over after 7 51am - I had about 7 - but then I have 10 atm on my chart rather than 9 - but the 3 quick ones as long as under the other 4 or more say sell

You need to really study your chart 1 min set up - in detail - then you really start to see little clues you are not noticing - it will come - no 2 ways about it

Also when are you around today - as will try and spend a few spells with you

Regards

F

So 80% of my trades are in my time windows but if 20% of the time a trade occurs outside a time window I will take it too as nothing is black or white :LOL: So in conclusion after the long winded answer, 100% of trades occur xx:00 and xx:59

Time windows heh :LOL:

So 80% of my trades are in my time windows but if 20% of the time a trade occurs outside a time window I will take it too as nothing is black or white :LOL: So in conclusion after the long winded answer, 100% of trades occur xx:00 and xx:59

Time windows heh :LOL:

TZWindows

Maybe you could learn so much if you just opened your mind up and was not such a hater

Trading is not black and white - thats why so many traders fail and why I am a discretionary trader

With regards to KT's and TW's

Well at exactly 9 00am - ie a KT and TW - the GU set a low and stopped

Maybe I am so wrong - lol - but sorry mate you could learn so much off me

Good trading

Regards

F

TZWindows

Maybe you could learn so much if you just opened your mind up and was not such a hater

Trading is not black and white - thats why so many traders fail and why I am a discretionary trader

With regards to KT's and TW's

Well at exactly 9 00am - ie a KT and TW - the GU set a low and stopped

Maybe I am so wrong - lol - but sorry mate you could learn so much off me

Good trading

Regards

F

I am no hater ....I pointed out the uselessness of time windows that you employ to trade (blog rather) ...ok so GU stopped at 9:00 so what ...if it stopped at 9:xx and stopped and you had a valid entry you would take it ,regardless if it was in or out of a time window...just because 80% happen within a window and you prefer them in the window ..100% OR TRADES HAPPEN AT ALL TIMES

I am no hater ....I pointed out the uselessness of time windows that you employ to trade (blog rather) ...ok so GU stopped at 9:00 so what ...if it stopped at 9:xx and stopped and you had a valid entry you would take it ,regardless if it was in or out of a time window...just because 80% happen within a window and you prefer them in the window ..100% OR TRADES HAPPEN AT ALL TIMES

Time is so important for intraday trading

For me KT's and TW's and the 30 min rules on highs and lows are maybe 50% of my trading method as a short term intraday trader

It only works for me - because of the time and experience I gained over the years of scalping

I can use them every day - any trading conditions - I will never be 100% correct - but as long as I am over 65% win ratio every 100 trades - ( MM is averaging over 80-85% win ratios nowdays ) then I will make good money

I rate my method better than EW's - Gann / Andrew Pitchforks/ Ichimoku / etc etc - but thats because I know it inside out

You rate it crap - that's fine - shows you don't understand it - or have never traded it etc etc

PS - gft32 is still in his early stages - It took Major M over 6 months to get to a good standard using my main methods - check him out in my other thread after December 2013 etc.

PPS - with regards to commercial traders - they would just not be able to live with me trading a retail size account - but maybe I would not be able to live with them trading FX on a $100mill capital account - different ballgame - different rules - and its horses for courses - and mine's all in the retail game

Regards

F

Time is so important for intraday trading

For me KT's and TW's and the 30 min rules on highs and lows are maybe 50% of my trading method as a short term intraday trader

It only works for me - because of the time and experience I gained over the years of scalping

I can use them every day - any trading conditions - I will never be 100% correct - but as long as I am over 65% win ratio every 100 trades - ( MM is averaging over 80-85% win ratios nowdays ) then I will make good money

I rate my method better than EW's - Gann / Andrew Pitchforks/ Ichimoku / etc etc - but thats because I know it inside out

You rate it crap - that's fine - shows you don't understand it - or have never traded it etc etc

PS - gft32 is still in his early stages - It took Major M over 6 months to get to a good standard using my main methods - check him out in my other thread after December 2013 etc.

PPS - with regards to commercial traders - they would just not be able to live with me trading a retail size account - but maybe I would not be able to live with them trading FX on a $100mill capital account - different ballgame - different rules - and its horses for courses - and mine's all in the retail game

Regards

F

As with every other discussion that I have engaged with you ,it is pointless for me to reason with you as common sense does not exist in your world...you are teaching this member about key times and windows .i.e 9 mins before and after and so on ...these are the windows I only trade in ...he questions a post were you say you entered out of a time window and you reply with "its a grey area" ...I will enter any time if needs be but I would rather in a window

So for someone trying to understand what you do its impossible...There is no point in going on about time windows when you enter out of them anyway ..so its not me that does not understand

GU

10 24 am

A perfect example of the 30 min rule on low just happened

Low at 9 50 am at 4624 - 9 51am was scalp buy

Then 30 min later - price back at 4625 - but stopped and did not breach low and 10 21 am was a scalp buy again - and so far in 4 mins makes 10 pip rise.

That is scalping with time - perfect example

As with every other discussion that I have engaged with you ,it is pointless for me to reason with you as common sense does not exist in your world...you are teaching this member about key times and windows .i.e 9 mins before and after and so on ...these are the windows I only trade in ...he questions a post were you say you entered out of a time window and you reply with "its a grey area" ...I will enter any time if needs be but I would rather in a window

So for someone trying to understand what you do its impossible...There is no point in going on about time windows when you enter out of them anyway ..so its not me that does not understand

This just happened and is for your benefit and Gft32

So my GU example is all luck is it ????

You dont seem to follow my language - are you English ??

Why I ask that is because - I have said so many times - nothing works 100% of the time in trading - OK

I take at least 80% of all my trade entries in TW's - OK

So that means some I take out of them - simply because no one method will work 100% of the time OK

I take at least 70% of all my scalp entries within 1 min either side of 6 KT's

That means maybe 30% I take at other times - OK

Why ??

Because time is not my only clue

My clues and methods are based around LR's / TLs / Time / PA / Interim Levels - and ideally I need at least 3 or more clues to match up for a higher probability

Please explain which parts you dont understand T2Windows ???

You say you are not a hater - maybe your not a multi nic - but you lose it too often and its so noticeable - not just by me - but by other members here

I remember my first complaint against you - was purely down to filthy language - showing a real lack of discipline

This is not good for trading etc - maybe I wind you up too much - so really why don't you totally ignore any of my comments ???

Meanwhile - I am no hater - and so would even explain more to you if you wanted to understand more

That's up to you

Have a good day

Regards

F

This just happened and is for your benefit and Gft32

So my GU example is all luck is it ????

You dont seem to follow my language - are you English ??

Why I ask that is because - I have said so many times - nothing works 100% of the time in trading - OK

I take at least 80% of all my trade entries in TW's - OK

So that means some I take out of them - simply because no one method will work 100% of the time OK

I take at least 70% of all my scalp entries within 1 min either side of 6 KT's

That means maybe 30% I take at other times - OK

Why ??

Because time is not my only clue

My clues and methods are based around LR's / TLs / Time / PA / Interim Levels - and ideally I need at least 3 or more clues to match up for a higher probability

Please explain which parts you dont understand T2Windows ???

You say you are not a hater - maybe your not a multi nic - but you lose it too often and its so noticeable - not just by me - but by other members here

I remember my first complaint against you - was purely down to filthy language - showing a real lack of discipline

This is not good for trading etc - maybe I wind you up too much - so really why don't you totally ignore any of my comments ???

Meanwhile - I am no hater - and so would even explain more to you if you wanted to understand more

That's up to you

Have a good day

Regards

F
Ah Mofo you should write storybooks for a living not be a pro blogger...and no Im not English ,dont let the flag confuse you

It is still not registering with you...I will write in big letter so try read it slow...

80% OF YOUR TRADES HAPPEN IN A WINDOW
20% OUTSIDE THE WINDOW

SO 100% HAPPEN WITHIN THE TRADING DAY AT ANY TIME.......

SO NO WINDOWS EVEN IF YOU PUT THEM ON YOUR CHART TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A WINDOW

Ah Mofo you should write storybooks for a living not be a pro blogger...and no Im not English ,dont let the flag confuse you

It is still not registering with you...I will write in big letter so try read it slow...

80% OF YOUR TRADES HAPPEN IN A WINDOW
20% OUTSIDE THE WINDOW

SO 100% HAPPEN WITHIN THE TRADING DAY AT ANY TIME.......

SO NO WINDOWS EVEN IF YOU PUT THEM ON YOUR CHART TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A WINDOW

See you still not getting it

Trading is based on high probabilities - as nothing works 100% of the time

You are saying that I dont find an higher probability by trading in my TW's and around a KT

The fact is I do - thats the whole point - I have greater success lining up my entries in a TW and near a KT

That's the fact - thats why i have a 70/75% + win ratios

If I took 80% of my trades outside my TW's than I reckon my win ratios would drop under 50%

Does that make sense ??

See you still not getting it

Trading is based on high probabilities - as nothing works 100% of the time

You are saying that I dont find an higher probability by trading in my TW's and around a KT

The fact is I do - thats the whole point - I have greater success lining up my entries in a TW and near a KT

That's the fact - thats why i have a 70/75% + win ratios

If I took 80% of my trades outside my TW's than I reckon my win ratios would drop under 50%

Does that make sense ??

So why take trades outside the time window then ..if such a drastic drop in winning % occurs outside a time window ,why bother taking 20% of trades where the winning rate drops under 50% ..why not stay within the window 100% of the time where you say you have a 70%

Anybody reading this with any sort of intelligence can clearly see the man is not right in anything he says ....on this 1 subject look and the rubbish he spouts

So why take trades outside the time window then ..if such a drastic drop in winning % occurs outside a time window ,why bother taking 20% of trades where the winning rate drops under 50% ..why not stay within the window 100% of the time where you say you have a 70%

Anybody reading this with any sort of intelligence can clearly see the man is not right in anything he says ....on this 1 subject look and the rubbish he spouts

Maybe let Major Magnum explain - as I just cannot make sense to you

Cannot you understand - time is only one component - although a very important one

If my LRs and interim level and PA and TL etc say sell at 12 17 pm ( ie outside my TW ) I can still sell it

But I would prefer to see it saying the same at 12 09 pm or 12 21pm

I appreciate you just dont follow

No problem - but this is gft's thread / journal - so will refrain from engaging with you anymore here

Regards

F

Hi g

I am about for say 15 mins - as out today for lunch and will miss 1 30 pm news

On EU atm - we need 0580 interim support to let go

Notice its nearly gone 30 mins with no breach

That then favours a test up unless we get a 3/ 5 pip breach under etc