Alpari discussion and help thread

terriegym

99 9
Ive came back to my computer and Alpari have closed all my trades, loosing over $1000 off of my current balance, anyone got any idea what may have happened!!! they arent answering the phone!!

ChattiFX

66 4
Ive came back to my computer and Alpari have closed all my trades, loosing over $1000 off of my current balance, anyone got any idea what may have happened!!! they arent answering the phone!!

Same thing has happened to me... trying to open a trade manually it says that trading is disabled...

terriegym

99 9
they closed my eur/usd gbp/usd when i was in the kitchen and a few seconds later my usd/jpy disappeared in front of my eyes!!!

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
probably a computer error or worse a cyber attack. Probably too busy to answer the call. It normally works out ok. its happened to me in the past and the broker has settled in my favour.

terriegym

99 9
probably a computer error or worse a cyber attack. Probably too busy to answer the call. It normally works out ok. its happened to me in the past and the broker has settled in my favour.

I hope so, have just come back into trading after a while. done quite well in last 3 weeks. this has really upset me now!
:(

ChattiFX

66 4
Thankfully I was up at the time.

Bigger issue is that I run an EA on a number of pairs which takes a couple of weeks to dial in and so I'll be starting from scratch again. And might end up absorbing a few losses for a couple of weeks before seeing profit again... Which is annoying :/

Maybe something to do with yesterday's news...?

terriegym

99 9
i had a floating loss that i was going to work on today. and just put my morning trades on which every one have now gone in my favour, but seeing as they got shut down thats no bloody help, guess ill start again then!

Duke74

4 0
Alpari has entered into insolvency!!!

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
"Retail client funds continue to be segregated in accordance with FCA rules. - See more at: http://www.alpari.co.uk/client-updates/notifications/posts/2015/january/important-announcement#sthash.bj8gELei.dpuf"

Not sure how this actually works... how quick you can get money out etc...

surely the losses have to be taken out first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock