Alpari discussion and help thread

Alpari has entered into insolvency!!!

My Alpari (UK) account has been blocked too !!

Looks bad. The Swiss should have done their move in easy stages. You can bet the b*stards were all-in short !!

or is it the Yanks screwing the Russians ?

I'm switching on Bloomberg for an update.

Just checked it doesn't allow to open new accounts.

As it happens usually all positions will be closed and leftovers enabled for withdrawal..

Thankfully my trading at Hot forex were not disturbed at all.

Cnts !

OK some monies protected via Financial Services Compensation Scheme (worse case scenario), (and may take some weeks to get back) but what pisses me off is my open trade. (now vanished)

I nailed the HOD !

vx2rtl.jpg

Same here, all my Trades been closed.
Tryed to withdraw my money but they already blocked the feature in Metatrader and on the webpage.....:mad:

Time for a new Broker, any suggestions?

http://www.oanda.com/

In the wake of unprecedented market events this morning, OANDA demonstrated its ongoing commitment to doing right by its clients. Despite suffering losses and vanishing liquidity in the institutional hedging market, OANDA remained true to its 14-year legacy of transparency, integrity and fairness to our clients. OANDA did not re-quote or amend any CHF cross client trades. We even took the further step of forgiving all negative client balances that were caused when clients could not close out their positions fast enough*.

Client inquiries are being handled normally and those making withdrawals and deposits are able to do so as normal.

OANDA is proud of its strong reputation for fairness and integrity. We thank our customers for their continued loyalty and welcome new traders who want to experience outstanding service and execution.

To trade with an award-winning broker, visit us at www.oanda.com.

Specific questions about individual fxTrade accounts will be addressed by our Client Experience team via http://www.oanda.com/corp/contact/.

Oanda no no no...

If you take wages every month from them, they simply disable you account for sure.

I hope you will get your money back , I friend has 5 BMW s money in Alpari. .the f***king leg is shaking now.

I hope you will get your money back , I friend has 5 BMW s money in Alpari. .the f***king leg is shaking now.

Let's hope so m8 and for your friend. I need a good Forex broker fast lol

Ava Trade or GKFX are my final selection.

Last edited: