Algodaytrader.com??

techy

Has anyone ever came across the site algodaytrader.com. If so what are you thoughts on this site that teaches how to trade?

hi guys. i just saw the thread while i was looking for the original site on search engine. Those guys, there are 2 of 'em i believe, they used to be pretty active on twitter before selling this stuff. I've seen at least 10 times how they traded 500pips with 15pip stop loss. They say its some kinda algo system that bank of japan uses. And they used to have free webinar every day. If anyone want to subscribe, subscribe to webinar, not some fatass trading signal. Youll learn much more, trust me. those guys know what they are doing.
PS: twitter name of the founder @DanielHusseyJr hes still posting and all but generally he likes getting paid for it now.

Has anyone ever came across the site algodaytrader.com. If so what are you thoughts on this site that teaches how to trade?

yeh just had a look

partners: MF Global was the first partner which flashed up.
news: latest news is from june 2010

if they cannot be arsed to update their website you think they can be arsed to run a decent & reputable business?

besides they 'employ' muppets like the kwonkicker to prey on newbies. that says it all.

I've finally subcribed up to Algodaytrader.com and they are really helpful. I like their strategies and it seems to be really effective yet, so simple.

Any who prefers technical's over fundamentals should check these guys out!!

yeh just had a look

partners: MF Global was the first partner which flashed up.
news: latest news is from june 2010

if they cannot be arsed to update their website you think they can be arsed to run a decent & reputable business?

besides they 'employ' muppets like the kwonkicker to prey on newbies. that says it all.

dude im not a new member i am a learner and i learn from forums i dont write much cuz i have nothing to write. I am registered pretty much on every forex forum under this name and if i was an affiliate you would be finding similar posts on other forums too. I only replied cuz i am a subscriber. Why every positive comment should be a propoganda..?!?! some member asked and i answered before pushing me under the bus do your research. Speaking of research, they launched their sit officially only few month ago. So anything you sad doesnt add up. I gave the twitter name check it out or ask Dan anything you want and stop being a jerk for a while, and im saying this as a normal guy who is offended buy being called a 'muppet' as anyone else would. thank you.

PS: im not sure if im allowed to share this, but they just closed a trade - 5min ago actually - short eurusd from 1.297 with 15pip stoploss with 130pips (1.2840). Dan twitted both entry and exit on his twitter page.You are most welcome to check it out.

Why every positive comment should be a propoganda..?!?!
because its not backed up, do you understand that? wheres your research, and why haven't you posted it for us to see? if you had read forums you wld understand that those sort of comments are spouted every day by scammers, yet you're happy to do the same. right.

btw my mistake re the website, clicked on a similar one (algotrader.com), apols for that.

if BoJ was making money from the algo, it wld be intellectually protected. BoJ have a balance sheet which must rival enrons, & they're not making money from anything else, and they wld hang on to these assets til the death (like every other bank does). not sell (or give?) them to some retail muppets.

his title on twitter says:
"Sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of my own awesomeness".
nice.

Japan? Awesomeness?
It's ........

PS: spoiler: "There is no secret".
PS2: a computer game system.
PS3: I think I have broken at least 3 of the rules of the New Community Constitution.

Attachments

• kfpanda.jpg
    kfpanda.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 194
  • kfpanda2.jpg
    kfpanda2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 201
hehehe yea this awesomeness thing is his new motto. whatever. Well here is the trade im in now its the latest alert of theirs. closed half at 1.2840 - the original plan was to close it at 1.2820 which was hit 5 min ago but we closed it early cuz Dan said its better to be on safe side. Click for hd image:

eeGXV.gif

in this last case the R:R was almost 1:10, which is way above any system i know. I repeat im not a damn representative im a subscriber. But i dont like them being slaughtered behind scenes cuz they are decent guys. If not for 2month free webinar i wouldnt subscribe them either. They answered every question with outstanding performance backing it up. so ill try to answer however i can. without any prejudgement and insult plss.

I dont think you can deny a twitter call may well have credibility.
It is essentially a public post, and the datestamps cant be manipulated as the tweet is pushed out to recipients.

Can you rescind a tweet?
As long as the tweet is unambiguous, ie "BUY" or "SELL", instead of "might be a good idea to buy here", etc, I think the guy in question should be given benefit of the doubt.
have a great weekend.

I dont think you can deny a twitter call may well have credibility.
It is essentially a public post, and the datestamps cant be manipulated as the tweet is pushed out to recipients.

Can you rescind a tweet?
As long as the tweet is unambiguous, ie "BUY" or "SELL", instead of "might be a good idea to buy here", etc, I think the guy in question should be given benefit of the doubt.
have a great weekend.

hes offerin 1week trial. Either try and comment or stay out cuz there are so many junks out there and you are throwing this gem away along with all the junk. If trial includes webinar definitely attend. Its a game-changer.

Last edited:
hes offerin 1week trial. Either try and comment or stay out cuz there are so many junks out there and you are throwing this gem away along with all the junk. If trial includes webinar definitely attend. Its a game-changer.

Why this guy wants to sell stuff. Isn't it easier for him to get the money from the market like an ATM ? In fact, why haven't you gotten plenty of money from the market like an ATM ?

I think the guy in question should be given benefit of the doubt.

Go ahead and sign up. If it works, please report back. Then I will sign up and I will give you 50% of the profit I make from it henceforth for life. You don't have to pay me a single penny. Good deal for a small amount of work and small amount of cost (cost of the webinar) from you.

The screen shot shows no timestamp. Can't tell which signal was given when.

Why this guy wants to sell stuff. Isn't it easier for him to get the money from the market like an ATM ? In fact, why haven't you gotten plenty of money from the market like an ATM ?

a dude asks for info im giving it does this make me bad person..?! im not a seller im subscriber. ok im done hear thnx for taking time to read. and besides, you dont pay for trial thats why they call it trial. asking questions is one thing accusations is different and i only keept writing cuz you guys accused me of being a muppet and the website being a scheme.

a dude asks for info im giving it does this make me bad person..?

No, it doesn't make you a bad person. But it does make you the same person.

Dude, why don't you get a proper job, like delivering pizzas or something ?