Anyone heard of MBOXX? Weis wave look alike?

gnomiik

2 0
I came across this site mboxx.org, wondering if anyone has heard of this? Looks interesting. I am interested in studying volume, like david weis wave. I haven't bought the plugin. Does anyone have some tips to get started understanding wave volume and so forth?

Lightning McQueen

4,925 785
as the site was only created a week or so ago you were lucky to find it. due to how new the site is I doubt anyone has heard of it.

M

member275544

0 0
as the site was only created a week or so ago you were lucky to find it. due to how new the site is I doubt anyone has heard of it.

and its registered to:
[email protected]
how very lucky indeed. why would you NOT be using the plugin you created. @gnomiik (another oddity that your your username shares the same email address) doesn't say much for your own product

:spam:

Lightning McQueen

4,925 785
and its registered to:
[email protected]
how very lucky indeed. why would you NOT be using the plugin you created. @gnomiik (another oddity that your your username shares the same email address) doesn't say much for your own product

:spam:

he hasn't even bothered to check back since posting his spam. perhaps though he's been a busy boy replying elsewhere after casting his spammage far and wide across other forums.

gnomiik

2 0
I see this is just a flame war... Good for both of you

Lightning McQueen

4,925 785
I see this is just a flame war... Good for both of you

not really a flame war, it's you not supposed to promote products and services on the boards, especially your own. in fact I don't believe we're allowed "have you heard of" type of threads. so do you admit to your promo postings across the interwebs? and is malaguti in fact correct?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock