Anyone heard of MBOXX? Weis wave look alike?

gnomiik

I came across this site mboxx.org, wondering if anyone has heard of this? Looks interesting. I am interested in studying volume, like david weis wave. I haven't bought the plugin. Does anyone have some tips to get started understanding wave volume and so forth?

as the site was only created a week or so ago you were lucky to find it. due to how new the site is I doubt anyone has heard of it.

as the site was only created a week or so ago you were lucky to find it. due to how new the site is I doubt anyone has heard of it.

and its registered to:
[email protected]
how very lucky indeed. why would you NOT be using the plugin you created. @gnomiik (another oddity that your your username shares the same email address) doesn't say much for your own product

:spam:

and its registered to:
[email protected]
how very lucky indeed. why would you NOT be using the plugin you created. @gnomiik (another oddity that your your username shares the same email address) doesn't say much for your own product

:spam:

he hasn't even bothered to check back since posting his spam. perhaps though he's been a busy boy replying elsewhere after casting his spammage far and wide across other forums.

I see this is just a flame war... Good for both of you

not really a flame war, it's you not supposed to promote products and services on the boards, especially your own. in fact I don't believe we're allowed "have you heard of" type of threads. so do you admit to your promo postings across the interwebs? and is malaguti in fact correct?