Algodaytrader.com??

you made your point: you are a jerk!

fwiw my beef was with your orig post (similar posts to similar threads never end well), nothing to do with this vendor. if hes making live calls and they're good, great. doing this over a 1 week period says nothing though.

sign up, trade his live calls, come back after a few months and post your pnl statement (BJ will verify it) and laugh at all of us.

g/l.

you missed the point. he did make live calls for 2 month every day on live webinar. 2 full month. plus there was a chatroom where we gave questions and he answered on webinar. But whatever trade he took during those 2 month he shared. And those webinars wereent some 1-2 hour. They were a full session webinar. He tradedd during New-york session and only took 10-30min break.

BTW he used a platform called "Think or Swim" apparently its a pro spot forex platform with no spreads. Not sure about fees tho.
sdfasdfasdfasdfas

you missed the point. he did make live calls for 2 month every day on live webinar. 2 full month. plus there was a chatroom where we gave questions and he answered on webinar. But whatever trade he took during those 2 month he shared. And those webinars wereent some 1-2 hour. They were a full session webinar. He tradedd during New-york session and only took 10-30min break.

BTW he used a platform called "Think or Swim" apparently its a pro spot forex platform with no spreads. Not sure about fees tho.
sdfasdfasdfasdfas

After taking the webinar, you still haven't got rich. How come ?

After taking the webinar, you still haven't got rich. How come ?

one cant get rich trading someone else's signals. but if i know anything about fibonacci i owe it to them. im a subscriber not in hopes of getting rich but learning more. and dont worry i plan too.
ps: you are a senior member so plss act like one. if you dont want me respond just say so your sarcasm is annoying enough.

one cant get rich trading someone else's signals. but if i know anything about fibonacci i owe it to them. im a subscriber not in hopes of getting rich but learning more.
you learn more if you trade your own analysis.

one cant get rich trading someone else's signals. but if i know anything about fibonacci i owe it to them. im a subscriber not in hopes of getting rich but learning more. and dont worry i plan too.
ps: you are a senior member so plss act like one. if you dont want me respond just say so your sarcasm is annoying enough.

Kwonkicker.
You have to ignore all the anus on this site. There are a lot of them. Dont let them bait you. There used to be an 'ignore this person' facility, use it for nobhead'beginner'Joe.