Alan Rich new scanner

Jon, would it not just be better to put these dimwits out of their misery once and for all. :LOL:

Start a ftse dow methodology thread ...only need to run it for 2 weeks, unless of course there are finer points you wish to keep to yourself.

Errr, guys, it was a question for Jon.

One of his strats, not mine !

Jon, would it not just be better to put these dimwits out of their misery once and for all. :LOL:

Start a ftse dow methodology thread ...only need to run it for 2 weeks, unless of course there are finer points you wish to keep to yourself.

What and have the wolf-pack snapping at my heels :LOL:. I've dropped plenty of hints here and there - including live calls (and outcome), joe - so that ought to do if people interested.

Wouldn't even think of selling, though, so it wouldn't add much to the current "vendor" discussion anyway.

I have it on good word CV will be showing off once he gets organized. ;)

I also heard he can only get organized once he attains the correct attitude. So the path is clear: correct attitude, organized, endless riches.

Why don't you work at getting your own rather than trying to get others to hand over their hard earned skills.

I am merely verifying claims. If people don't claim, I have no need to verify. A verified world is a better world, don't you see ? Otherwise we'll have to accept whatever the vendors are saying as the truth.

I am merely verifying claims. If people don't claim, I have no need to verify. A verified world is a better world, don't you see ? Otherwise we'll have to accept whatever the vendors are saying as the truth.

How will teaching you something verify anything?

You could well suck at trading.

Do you have some evidence that you can be taught? A statement of some sort, perhaps?

We will only take you seriously BJ if you submit school reports and degree certificates. When you do this we will accept you as a potential student

We will only take you seriously BJ if you submit school reports and degree certificates. When you do this we will accept you as a potential student

Here ya go. Now sign me up without delay.

140346d1341824871-alan-rich-new-scanner-degree.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore them Joe. I applaud your stance.

You stand like a modern-day Gradgrind, holdng true to your beliefs whilst swatting away the gadflies and their airy, ever-shifting requirements:

"Now, what I want is, Statements. Show these traders nothing but Statements. Statements alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning traders upon Statements: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. Stick to Statements, Sir!"

(y)

Hi Guys

I am noticing that Alan's system Is getting a slagging off here. Just to let you know I was actually the first person to get it and it is so good its insane. I only trade the Euro and Cable and made 120 points Friday, 40 Monday, 30 Tuesday and about 160 today. I think it says it all when I was really upset Tuesday I only got 30 points when before I had the system I was very lucky to make 20. Trust someone who has it. This thing is amazing. Bear in mind I have only been trading 6 months.

If anyone is serious about trading, you really do want this.

Hi Guys

I am noticing that Alan's system Is getting a slagging off here. Just to let you know I was actually the first person to get it and it is so good its insane. I only trade the Euro and Cable and made 120 points Friday, 40 Monday, 30 Tuesday and about 160 today. I think it says it all when I was really upset Tuesday I only got 30 points when before I had the system I was very lucky to make 20. Trust someone who has it. This thing is amazing. Bear in mind I have only been trading 6 months.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
your first post is to recommend his software,when do you think we were born. so you made all of those pips did you,PROVE IT,call some trades on this thread prove it works over 40 calls and I will pay double for the system.

Hi Guys

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wahahahahahahahaha.

Wahahahahaahahhahahahahah.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
your first post is to recommend his software,when do you think we were born. so you made all of those pips did you,PROVE IT,call some trades on this thread prove it works over 40 calls and I will pay double for the system.

Im recommending his software because its so good.

Ok Today Euro called at 1.3077 and it ran to an 80 take profit line. Thats on the basis of entering on the 5 minute chart and running it on the hourly.

Want anymore.

Don't believe go down to Alan's office. I'm sure he would love to show you why you skeptics are all wrong.

The queue outside his door must have shortened.
No one wants to stand outside a council house in Staines anyway do they??

Get your pips here!
What a laugh.
:clap::clap::clap: