Aegis Group (AGS)...

Riz

Experienced member
Have a look at the chart interesting similar bottom paterns right before the price jumps...anyone following this? Need comments on fundementals and recent news...

Riz
(no financial advice intended)

Attachments

• ags.gif
    ags.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 342
Couldn't resist to getting in this one (129.5) purely on TA and L2 basis...I have no idea about their business, recent news, fundementals, etc... Can't anyone enlighten me on this?

P.S. First time I buy shares purely on TA basis...

Riz

Attachments

• ags.gif
    ags.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Riz,

Whilst I bow to your excellent posts previously, don't you think you have been a bit premature with this one. I read that the 10 & 20 day Exponential MAs are the wrong way round yet and there is no significant volume spike which informs me that someone in the know is moving in before the herd. The MACD is also turning down. Support is at 120'ish so maybe you will se a little downside before it turns up now that they have gone xd and the yield is sub 1%..

enjoy your posts

rgds...............ed.

Thanks ed...you're right it failed to break through130 due to lack of volume, I relied on RSI, MFI and stochastics which are no longer ticking up...so retraced today -2 to 128...updating the chart to see the progress...

I could have made 6 or 7 points out of them if I'd got in on monday, but I got in later at 129.5 and out today for 0 to see where the retracement ends up...

cheers

Riz

Attachments

• ags.gif
    ags.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 290
Last edited: