Interesting Chart (PEA)..

Riz

Experienced member
Have a look at the PEA chart...very interesting bottom shape...I wonder where the price will head from here

The volume spike, MAs and all the attached indicators signalling up...so up for me..what do you say?

Riz
(no financial advice intended)

Attachments

• pea.gif
    pea.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 573
nice chart Riz.

It looks like the MFI has formed a bottom and we just need one last push to move up to 110p followed by 120p then 145p.

By the way, just seen your ENO chart. Those gaps are amazing!

cheers darth,

It did carry on with the uptrend..+2.5 (2.5%) 104.5..

darth, we've got so many interesting bottom shapings out there...remember all those head&shouders, double tops forming day in day out during the TMT crash...now slowly but constantly it's time for the other way round...cup&handles, double bottoms, u-shape bottoms, saucers, morning stars (that's your department), etc...we really have to work harder and work them out to make the best out of them...shame the board got quiet just when it should be most active, apart from a few of us of course...so let's keep working on those nice shapes :)

I'll update the chart to follow the progress on this one...

Riz

Agreed Riz.

There seems to be a bull market within certain sectors of the small caps and fledglings. Funnily enough lots of the companies doing well now fell to earth when the tech's ruled the world! (eg. CC.)

I seem to find cups/saucers wherever I look. Otherwise there are all time highs a plenty.

Check out GBN, DLAR and HOF. I hold them all but there are too many other candidates to mention...

I agree Darth. Lots of interesting chart shapes around. My favourite two are positive divergence on bottoms, and Bull Wedges.I'm also investigating volatility breakouts. I've got my eye on CHLD at the moment...Hopefully it will come right just as I exit BAY and along with SOF, these are two Bull wedges that have delivered the goods to perfection.

Flat top, rising bottom.... :)

See the thread below this one CHLD and elsewhere SOF

Updating the chart to see what happened...now why did I not put my money where my chart is and get +10% out of this baby? :(

Riz

Attachments

• pea.gif
    pea.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 405
exactly..only I spotted it before the handle formed, so the longer the handle the more the profit :)

Riz

Got even better..another break through on volume spike...only if I were in I'd watch for retracement to get out earlier as stochastics and rsi indicating overbought now...updating the chart to view the progress

Riz

Attachments

• pea.gif
    pea.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 361
PEA fuelled with bid rumours (170) at it again...on a parabollic run...3 break out in a month, volume increasing, stochastics hovering between 80-100 line...worth to watch on Monday

Riz

Attachments

• pea.png
    pea.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited: