Advice on online course

theforexman

2 0
Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?

NVP

Legendary member
37,730 2,082
Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?
why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N

theforexman

2 0
why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N
Ok thank you man!

RobPoulton

3 1
Bit late I know. Thought I'd reply because it's quite an easy thread to come across. Be careful about paid courses at the beginning. Not saying there aren't good ones but more than enough free resources to get started with

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock