Advice on online course

theforexman

2 0
Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?

NVP

Legendary member
37,767 2,101
Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?
why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N

Reactions: colleenevans

theforexman

2 0
why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N
Ok thank you man!

RobPoulton

3 1
Bit late I know. Thought I'd reply because it's quite an easy thread to come across. Be careful about paid courses at the beginning. Not saying there aren't good ones but more than enough free resources to get started with

Yanezez

11 0
Sorry to revive this thread but its exactly what I am looking for. There are many free courses, which one would you recommend?
I am thinking to complete the Ameritrade courses but any other opinion is valuable.

NVP

Legendary member
37,767 2,101
Bit late I know. Thought I'd reply because it's quite an easy thread to come across. Be careful about paid courses at the beginning. Not saying there aren't good ones but more than enough free resources to get started with
99.99999% of the paid courses and gurus are cr#p... .....trust me

NVP

Legendary member
37,767 2,101
Sorry to revive this thread but its exactly what I am looking for. There are many free courses, which one would you recommend?
I am thinking to complete the Ameritrade courses but any other opinion is valuable.
pm me ...i cannot link people to my free advice as its deemed advertising

WalletInvestor

120 31
BabyPips and the Forex Military School are some of the most popular ones, and they are free, so these can be great starting points.

Smith2525

42 5
BabyPips and the Forex Military School are some of the most popular ones, and they are free, so these can be great starting points.
I did the Babypips one, was great to build the base knowledge

WalletInvestor

120 31
Yes, it would be good to hear how the OP has been doing since but it looks like they haven't been online in a good while.

bidwolf

17 0
Before you go for any online course, I recommend you to go through some online resources. You can also download most of the important ebooks free of cost. For example, babypips has a free course that educates traders on trading skills. Then there are plenty of good youtube channels by successful traders.

pipfighter

33 6
Before you go for any online course, I recommend you to go through some online resources. You can also download most of the important ebooks free of cost. For example, babypips has a free course that educates traders on trading skills. Then there are plenty of good youtube channels by successful traders.
Yeap, agreed. Also, one can check out investopedia, they got some good stuff

lotsea

16 0
Every would-be trader needs to gather knowledge on forex trading first. It is essential to look for the best online course for learning forex on the internet. Do not hesitate to spend on a reliable course, which will help you make a strong base. The course must be taught by a seasoned and experienced investor who has already made verified and authenticated net profits. The course should include video tutorials and interactive tasks. You should gain a certificate after completing the course and they should offer guidance after the course as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock