Advice on online course

theforexman

Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?

Hey I just started training and I saw some trading courses online but some of them look very scammy, now I’ve found a good one i think but I want your guys opinion. It’s called Schieman Trading, it looks very professional and it even has some reviews. Please someone help me out?
why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N

why not take some free courses first on the price action and other basics ?

the more learning you do without the influence of others the better - then you can come back and review it again with more experience ?

I cannot put on here some free courses by others as it is deemed advertising .....but theres plentty of good free courses out there ...udemy has plenty Free ......and you tube can lead to many

N
Ok thank you man!

Bit late I know. Thought I'd reply because it's quite an easy thread to come across. Be careful about paid courses at the beginning. Not saying there aren't good ones but more than enough free resources to get started with

Sorry to revive this thread but its exactly what I am looking for. There are many free courses, which one would you recommend?
I am thinking to complete the Ameritrade courses but any other opinion is valuable.

Bit late I know. Thought I'd reply because it's quite an easy thread to come across. Be careful about paid courses at the beginning. Not saying there aren't good ones but more than enough free resources to get started with
99.99999% of the paid courses and gurus are cr#p... .....trust me

Sorry to revive this thread but its exactly what I am looking for. There are many free courses, which one would you recommend?
I am thinking to complete the Ameritrade courses but any other opinion is valuable.
pm me ...i cannot link people to my free advice as its deemed advertising

Yes, it would be good to hear how the OP has been doing since but it looks like they haven't been online in a good while.