A New High ?

Alright s-n-d, you win.
I surrender, as I don't have the energy or will to carry on forever going around in circles. Tar and feather me, lock me up and throw away the key - the choice is yours. I'm done here.
Tim.

It is rather concerning that you have little or no knowledge of the issues relating to your preferred broker partners, and the regulatory issues that they've faced.
the hare,
Pretty much everything I do - or don't do - appears to concern you. I recommend you send a PM or e-mail of complaint to Sharky - and I'm sure he'll take the necessary disciplinary action.
:LOL:
Tim.

Alright s-n-d, you win.
I surrender, as I don't have the energy or will to carry on forever going around in circles. Tar and feather me, lock me up and throw away the key - the choice is yours. I'm done here.
Tim.

He only wanted true/false responses to around 8 questions. It would have taken you 2 minutes. Instead you decided to write several very long responses avoiding the issue.

:LOL:

Anyway, you promised that I could make up some answers to some questions, and you'd tell me if they where true or false so here we go

Question: Have you stopped beating your wife ?
Answer: No

:p

I wouldn't have your job for all the tea in China !

peebee,
You have highlighted this elsewhere and I'm sure that admin are aware of your views and will review the situation accordingly. Other than that, I can't comment as I have zero input into this area of T2W. I've not followed the details of these respective cases in the way you clearly have but, presumably, they've had their knuckles smacked by the regulatory authorities and given assurances that it won't happen again.

Barclays bank aren't about to collapse on account of their customers deserting them and their numerous sub contractors refusing to work for them following the Libor rate fixing scandal. Do you see where I'm coming from? To use an american expression - I think you need to cut us some slack here!
Tim.

So we should just ignore their various fraud convictions/financial penalties and allow them to target the gullible via partner offers? Maybe you're right, I'm sure the others will be caught sooner or later and that will even things up.

Why are you all so concerned with trade2win, lol? You lot take this forum too seriously!

maybe try tell that to the fools that have taken up the latest partner offer. one already has come clean and fell for it, that'll be the tip of the iceburg and likely many more have been bounced into the scam i fear :cry: