A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
4200 ceiling being breached.............jees I don't know though .........teasy time

i think its a fake .get ready to sell below 4190 ...earlier if you want

trickier now than the pipfest earlier ..i gotta scoot as well......will hang on fro 8am bar

morning all. No good for me on thursday, 5 trades all lost for -33 including commission. So, about -40 for last week.

Perhaps I should make a journal like Sun has, it might be a good way to track what I am up to and analyse my issues.

anyways, lets see what today brings .....

morning all. No good for me on thursday, 5 trades all lost for -33 including commission. So, about -40 for last week.

Perhaps I should make a journal like Sun has, it might be a good way to track what I am up to and analyse my issues.

anyways, lets see what today brings .....

Morning PP,

If you set up journal, then note about each of your trade. I find Office One note very useful in this case.

Regards

Great example over this last 90 mins of scalp timings and decision making on the GU

I have been using a 1 min chart for over 13 years - and maybe a tick chart off and on for about 9 -10 yrs - all depending on the market movements and the volatility etc

During that time I have tried and tested at least 7 different platforms and brokers and of course different tick charts - some based purely on time - ie a 5 sec or 10 second tick chart - others like the ctrader platform - based on number of ticks

I remember whilst assisting Major Magnum on his journey trying my method playing with 4 of the ctrader tick charts - all at different settings - out of the 13 different tick settings

Only this last month I have been trying some different settings again - and now the t4 setting is my new favourite

Its so accurate with the LRs and the timing - far better than a 1 minute in many circumstances

I am posting 3 great examples this afternoon on the tick chart for the GU

For me its partly the nearest thing to the "holy grail" for short term intraday trading - I know it will never be 100% accurate - but as long as you are patient and controlled with timing - normally needing 3 to 6 mins to see the clues in a time window - its giving me over 80% accuracy for 7+ pips on normal pairs and 15 pips plus on the bigger movers

The trouble is with tick charts - you lose the bigger picture - ie last 6 hrs or even 10 hrs plus sometimes this can go against you

Its a weakness for charting - and I am sure the industry know this - ideally I want a tick chart that will cover at least 12 -15 hrs of past on a full screen - not just 2 or 4 hrs

Anyway - note in the rectangles the PA - ie HL's and HH's - or opposite - these work the same as on a 1 hr of 4 hrs chart - but the change can happen within a few minutes - not like 2 or 4 hrs needed on the bigger frames

Nice scalps - lovely LR set up - in time windows and even with key times

Heaven ;-))

218764d1455896978-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-19216-pm-timing-scalps-tick-chart.png

Hi F, is it possible to get t4 on fxpro?

One for NVP and all scalpers on the GU

7 32 am was the low and 7 33 am was a HL and a scalp buy on tick from 4180

That actually then made 12 pips - so will now 77 to 80 hold ??

To early to say - but we now know all the main clues

IE OVER 94 AND 98 - Scalp buys

Under 75 and 70 - more sell
s

GU

9 14 am

Comment above from 7 36 am - over 90 mins ago

Scalps buys above 98 made 4220 area and then after 8 21 am and under 4210 was just sells again

Once under 75 and 70 - then more sells with low so far at 4154

I reckon from 4100 to 4150 is all a massive support area - ie previous lows etc

Now if the players want to really take the GU lower - we would need under 4100

Meanwhile - we now know we need back over 4225 and 4230 + plus to see any real turn being tried

ATM - we are in a 70 pip range - ie 4150 to 4220

We might stay in that all day - all depends really on how much money the market makers have so far made - and whether they see coming out the range can make them a lot more today - or not

Remember - this is a GAME - its up to us to be on the right side of the moves etc and not get fried as either a bull or bear

Hi F, is it possible to get t4 on fxpro?

Morning MM

Yes - I have been using FXPro

We have had a lot of updates last 6 months

I dont know whether t4 and t6 are new tick charts or not - I like both

They are just so bloody good in conjunction with a 1 min

You will make a killing !!!!

GL

Regards

F

EU

9 24 am

Down at the 1082 price area

1075 and 1080 are supports anyway - so really to stay selling we need to test under both and then next supports at 1050 and 1060

To see a turn - 30+ min plus time rule on low and then making at least 95 - 1100

We are still bear bias under 1125 and 30 for this session

EA

9 30 am update

Its made a 100 pip drop since EO time

Caught most on partial stakes -now needs to stay under 5435/40 - otherwise I exit sells

Morning MM

Yes - I have been using FXPro

We have had a lot of updates last 6 months

I dont know whether t4 and t6 are new tick charts or not - I like both

They are just so bloody good in conjunction with a 1 min

You will make a killing !!!!

GL

Regards

F

that sounds good. can you provide some examples (zoomed in)?

Status
Not open for further replies.