A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU Sell pattern

Kill Zone ........4289 - 82.......1 scalp sell already ....wait for retrace for more opps

see how fast she came back to 89 then resold to 81 ..........YES (y)(y)

bloody fast though :whistling

Attachments

• gu sell.JPG
    gu sell.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 141
hi f

what your opinion for EU right now at this time ? plz
i have very less time to trade.

Hi Raja

Now its in a range

We need under 1085 and 1070 to sell more - and although you can scalp buy above 1127 and 1130 - we definitely need over 1150 and 60 to stay with buys - otherwise it will fall again

In between 85 and 1120 area is still bear bias - but that does not mean it cannot rise 15 -30 pips

Would I trade now ?

Shame - but other than for scalping - its the wrong time

the moves have been after 8 30 am sells to 10 00 am UK time and after 10 am to 11 00 am buys

Now this hour could be just tease time until out the range

Hope that makes sense

Its a shame bUT everyday you cannot always guarantee good moves this time

Yes you can pre opens and over the 2 opens to after 9 am

Or after 1 30 pm to 3 00 pm + US market - but at other times - nothing is that certain to happen

Regards

F

only 2 scalps on my radar at moment for those of you looking for pairs to follow :smart:

sorry I cant show all the indicators but they are mine....bespoke indicators and heavily customised to my scalp speeds ;)

back later - busy elsewhere

N

Attachments

• 2 scalps.JPG
    2 scalps.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 149
GU

11 45am

Still in bear bias and a sell under 4325 and 4310 area

We need to see under 4266 and 55 to stay with sells though - otherwise expect bounces and pullbacks

ok gotta scoot

see how I try to get in the zone in seconds on 2 scalps ?............one doing ok the other still teasing

later
N

Attachments

• 1 out of 2 so far.JPG
    1 out of 2 so far.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 145
ok gotta scoot

see how I try to get in the zone in seconds on 2 scalps ?............one doing ok the other still teasing

later
N

BOOOOOM (y)(y) ...2 from 2 :smart::smart:

live and loud on this thread :p

back later ....

N

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 161
Will not be around for 1 30 pm news - but hope to be back later on in US session

Good Trading - that GU sell was nice

Scalp Timing and Decision Making

Great example over this last 90 mins of scalp timings and decision making on the GU

I have been using a 1 min chart for over 13 years - and maybe a tick chart off and on for about 9 -10 yrs - all depending on the market movements and the volatility etc

During that time I have tried and tested at least 7 different platforms and brokers and of course different tick charts - some based purely on time - ie a 5 sec or 10 second tick chart - others like the ctrader platform - based on number of ticks

I remember whilst assisting Major Magnum on his journey trying my method playing with 4 of the ctrader tick charts - all at different settings - out of the 13 different tick settings

Only this last month I have been trying some different settings again - and now the t4 setting is my new favourite

Its so accurate with the LRs and the timing - far better than a 1 minute in many circumstances

I am posting 3 great examples this afternoon on the tick chart for the GU

For me its partly the nearest thing to the "holy grail" for short term intraday trading - I know it will never be 100% accurate - but as long as you are patient and controlled with timing - normally needing 3 to 6 mins to see the clues in a time window - its giving me over 80% accuracy for 7+ pips on normal pairs and 15 pips plus on the bigger movers

The trouble is with tick charts - you lose the bigger picture - ie last 6 hrs or even 10 hrs plus sometimes this can go against you

Its a weakness for charting - and I am sure the industry know this - ideally I want a tick chart that will cover at least 12 -15 hrs of past on a full screen - not just 2 or 4 hrs

Anyway - note in the rectangles the PA - ie HL's and HH's - or opposite - these work the same as on a 1 hr of 4 hrs chart - but the change can happen within a few minutes - not like 2 or 4 hrs needed on the bigger frames

Nice scalps - lovely LR set up - in time windows and even with key times

Heaven ;-))

218764d1455896978-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-19216-pm-timing-scalps-tick-chart.png

Attachments

• GU - 19216 pm Timing of scalps on Tick chart.png
    GU - 19216 pm Timing of scalps on Tick chart.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,305
4 25 pm

GU

Still in that last scalp buy from chart above at around 2 30 pm time

Up now approx 73 pips - will post a 1 min later along with the link to the tick chart

PS - posted the tick chart tick chart over 40 mins ago - in that time it went up over 45 pips

See you later

hey all

never got back to charts .....grrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

looking back I saw that

UCAD buys from 13.30
Plenty of EA buying as well
big GU buys from around 4pm

anyway not bothering now ......time for a beer

have good weekends .....I hope everyone who watches daily will agree that this thread rocks !!

N

Hi Raja

Now its in a range

We need under 1085 and 1070 to sell more - and although you can scalp buy above 1127 and 1130 - we definitely need over 1150 and 60 to stay with buys - otherwise it will fall again

In between 85 and 1120 area is still bear bias - but that does not mean it cannot rise 15 -30 pips

Would I trade now ?

Shame - but other than for scalping - its the wrong time

the moves have been after 8 30 am sells to 10 00 am UK time and after 10 am to 11 00 am buys

Now this hour could be just tease time until out the range

Hope that makes sense

Its a shame bUT everyday you cannot always guarantee good moves this time

Yes you can pre opens and over the 2 opens to after 9 am

Or after 1 30 pm to 3 00 pm + US market - but at other times - nothing is that certain to happen

Regards

F

hi F

thanks for replying

could you plz mention what is the most better London Times for scalping EU and GU.

scalping only 7-15 pips or 10-20 pips not more than that.

i need to focus only that London Times in my trading life which you will mention in your reply.

your post are really appreciated. Believe me.

its wonderfull

Thanks

Regards

Raja

hi F

thanks for replying

could you plz mention what is the most better London Times for scalping EU and GU.

scalping only 7-15 pips or 10-20 pips not more than that.

i need to focus only that London Times in my trading life which you will mention in your reply.

your post are really appreciated. Believe me.

its wonderfull

Thanks

Regards

Raja

Hi Raja

I see you are based in Pakistan and so imagine a 5 hrs time difference

If you wanted to try and only be around for the key times of the trading FX day - then maybe

7 00 am to 9 30 am - UK time - ie Midday to 2 30 pm your time

Then say 11 00 am to 2 pm UK time - ie 4 pm to 7 pm your time

Then 3 15 pm to 5 00 pm UK time - ie 8 15pm to 10 00 pm your time

I start before 7 00 am UK time - some days 6 00 am to 8 am is very good for me - other days its slow and its really 7 30 am to say 9 30 am the peak AM Europe start of moves

Then between 11 00 am UK and news time say 1 30 pm UK time can be next busy period prior to US Opens

I always find 3 15pm to 5 00 pm UK another decent trading time - at least over 70% of the month

The markets is clever - it full of deceit and false sentiment and trickery in FX - so it wants to try and hide its busy 30 - 90 mins period - by not allowing them to happen at the same times every day

However there is certain times of the day - they cannot get away with trying to hide their moves and they are generally in the times I have mentioned

Also - try and cover at least 3 FX pairs of your choice - as many days the EU is the slowest and most difficult pair to intraday trade - simply because there is a lot of money trading it - and were the big money is - means - manipulation and trickery

Hope that helps

Have a good week

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.