A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably important to show this as i could have longed it. ive taken quantity out but left the minus visible.

Attachments

• euro3.PNG
    euro3.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 81
1m

1M , Price ran up to 00 at 10.27 , pulled back to 1.2980 interim resistance , another run up to 00 , forming a double top within 30 minutes / 30 minutes rule / .
LR 8 crossed down LR 13 in less than 30 seconds both fast LRs were above price , pointing down .LR 35 nearly horizontal , dynamic resistance just kike purple trend line . Price was under LR35 at exactly 10:51 , Key Time .
We have some 5-6 clues here , clear short trade by Forexmospherian's teachings.

Attachments

• 1M MMM.PNG
    1M MMM.PNG
    99.2 KB · Views: 114
1M , Price ran up to 00 at 10.27 , pulled back to 1.2980 interim resistance , another run up to 00 , forming a double top within 30 minutes / 30 minutes rule / .
LR 8 crossed down LR 13 in less than 30 seconds both fast LRs were above price , pointing down .LR 35 nearly horizontal , dynamic resistance just kike purple trend line . Price was under LR35 at exactly 10:51 , Key Time .

Very succinctly put, F would be very proud that you have it mastered so well.
All here for free and always time to help people too, great guy.

Made some great trades yesterday with f's methods will try to post charts in the morning as my charts are more f like in colour.

I miss him already....come back F

Very succinctly put, F would be very proud that you have it mastered so well.
All here for free and always time to help people too, great guy.

Made some great trades yesterday with f's methods will try to post charts in the morning as my charts are more f like in colour.

I miss him already....come back F

"mastered"? I'm just a long time lurker here, recently downloaded CTrader , getting ready to actually do this thing . I can run my mouth but actually doing it real time is another story. Ill be good at it , that's for sure . When ? God , I don't know , takes some serious screen time .

this is very good. well done for noticing the 30m thing. i waited for this till pulling the trigger at ootw.
good to see a journal that does more that post a bunch of numbers without any explanation of method and no desire to enlighten others.

What more can we say about F's methods.
85 pointer here and a healthy 5 figure profit this month alone.
What a boss!

08.08 entry, I went minute early -)

Attachments

• cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_15-25-30.png
    cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_15-25-30.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 156
Superb Nick! (y)

Thank you Sun11,
I could have mentioned the trade you see before that on the graph where I sold but as it is not 85 points it was just a regular F easy 15 pointer.

I hope you are having a good day too.

Free the East Midlands one.

Thank you Sun11,
I could have mentioned the trade you see before that on the graph where I sold but as it is not 85 points it was just a regular F easy 15 pointer.

I hope you are having a good day too.

Free the East Midlands one.

It's my pleasure. You have shown a good full LR setup.

Just two questions need to ask.
Are you a full time trader, I mean how long you trade?
What is your per day average in pips?

Best Regards

11.23 ring any bells. Nearing in on 35 points now, oops more as I write.

Free the east midland one

Attachments

• cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_16-55-03.png
    cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_16-55-03.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 140
What more can we say about F's methods.
85 pointer here and a healthy 5 figure profit this month alone.
What a boss!

08.08 entry, I went minute early -)
Hi Nick,
Glad to read you're doing so well using F's method(y).
Just out of curiosity: I understand you mostly trade DAX, so I wonder if you have noticed KTs and time rules (as per F's teachings) also apply to indexes?

cheers,
keen246

Hi Nick,
Glad to read you're doing so well using F's method(y).
Just out of curiosity: I understand you mostly trade DAX, so I wonder if you have noticed KTs and time rules (as per F's teachings) also apply to indexes?

cheers,
keen246

To be honest I never tried to apply it. I have a very good routine on Dax that just involves a 1 minute chart and a few numbers on a piece of paper.
Basically anything can happen anytime on Dax.
Also this last week I have crossed to over 50% fx, not sure how long for but if continues this way then it may go higher.
Super system, apply the rules, load up and fire.

Is it easy to use Nick and do you have a stop loss in place if so small or large as the Dax can move around quite a bit.

Is it easy to use Nick and do you have a stop loss in place if so small or large as the Dax can move around quite a bit.

All depends on what I expect from the trade, time, size and volatility.
I am trading it for years and know how it can bite at any time.

F has contacted me and asked me to pass on the following ( he has been banned, some say for defending himself, others say otherwise)

He will only stay on this forum up to a maximum of another two years. During that period he will be willing to take on 2 new students every month but they must be prepared to show statements that show continuity of trades, both demo and live.

Status
Not open for further replies.