A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
London Open in approx 4 -5 mins

Be careful in case we get spikes etc

I have made well over my daily target now - but will just see first 15 mins of LO and then pop back later on nearer Lunch time - and also do maybe 60 -90 mins later on in the US session

Early Birds catch all the worms - ;-))

EA

7 53am

Well its did drop under 5300 again and as made 75 and it was then a scalp buy

Trouble is - unless we make back over 5305 + - it will be another scalp sell again

Also keep an eye on the time rules on lows

EA

7 57AM

That worked out well for me - must be lucky ;-))

120 mins now and perhaps i'm trying tooo hard as I end session

EU was a pop up easy tap in...........I got 2-3 pips on uj but that's not good enough

ok back later .............made my target way back so no complaints in 120 mins of trading

later
N

Morning,
GU buy trade I am late. Last wave correction is more than its rise. Is it turned out bearish currently?
Or I can buy around 3990 zone.

Regards

Morning Sun

OK GU

It stopped being bullish about 7 50 am UK time

It was a scalp sell under 4014 and 4005

Morning Sun

OK GU

It stopped being bullish about 7 50 am UK time

It was a scalp sell under 4014 and 4005

Sun

I would like to get you on a tick chart if possible - just on say 2 pairs - GU and even EU or EJ - what suits you

This will speed you up and make you understand flows and changes starting - but only if you are happy that the 1 min is now readable and not too fast

If you find the 1 min still too fast - then you are not ready for a tick chart

Forget 5 mins or 15 mins - just far far too slow

GU - For Sun

GU

7 15am

So far its topped at 4005 - I need above 4013 and 17 to stay with buys - so will look for scalp sells next unless we breach over both levels

Morning N

I think this week is a week of Pound crosses - mainly due to all the news hype on the referendum just being a few months away

After 7 39 am I have been scalp selling again - been too busy this morning and here for first 30 mins of the London Open

All the best

F

GU

we topped at 4016 /17 and then it made a LH at 12 and then 4007

All clues for sells

I will say - it was far easier off a tick chart than the 1 min Sun

It was then a question would 4000 or 3990 hold

After they got breached it was just more sells to 3970 area

GU

All clues for sells

Here's the GU tick chart set up after the high and sells after 7 39 am

219168d1456301965-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-24216-am-tick-scalps.png

Attachments

• GU - 24216 am tick scalps.png
    GU - 24216 am tick scalps.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 526
GU

All clues for sells

One thing, I noticed if market before LO, stays 25% of the last day bar, then LO breakout is seems to be nice. Just like it happened for GU, from 4000 zone almost 30+ pips fall.

I entered from pullback.

GU

All clues for sells

The GU 1 min trendline breach was too late and really 1 min was too slow - missing out on an extra 12 -15 pips of sells

219170d1456302270-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-24216-one-min-tl-break.png

Attachments

• GU - 24216 one min TL break.png
    GU - 24216 one min TL break.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 535
One thing, I noticed if market before LO, stays 25% of the last day bar, then LO breakout is seems to be nice. Just like it happened for GU, from 4000 zone almost 30+ pips fall.

I entered from pullback.

Trailed position closed at 7 pips. Now lets see how far it corrects.

I entered from pullback.

Anything connected to daily Sun - or even 4 hrs etc - is JUST TO SLOW

Not my method - and really cannot recommend it - unfortunately - it might even confuse you

You need to focus on speed and levels and scalping to get you taking trades right at the beginning

Then - even if they dont work - you still might make 2 or 5 pips before you exit - and when they do work - over 70% of the time you will catch the 15 -25 - even 50 pip moves

That's what you want

Forget all other methods - unfortunately - they cannot offer what we need

GL

Regards

Peter

Sun and all

Unfortunately - got to go now

Hope to pop back in before Lunchtime

On GU now get your levels

Wwe know under 3965 and 55 - sell more

Above 3970 - scalp buys - but without making over 3997 and 4007 - then it will test supports again

Above 4008 and 4020 / 25 - just buy again

GL and stay focused

Anything connected to daily Sun - or even 4 hrs etc - is JUST TO SLOW

Not my method - and really cannot recommend it - unfortunately - it might even confuse you

You need to focus on speed and levels and scalping to get you taking trades right at the beginning

Then - even if they dont work - you still might make 2 or 5 pips before you exit - and when they do work - over 70% of the time you will catch the 15 -25 - even 50 pip moves

That's what you want

Forget all other methods - unfortunately - they cannot offer what we need

GL

Regards

Peter

Ok, got it. I will forget everything, just one question below.

Its about picking currencies, I guess you use 7-10 currency pairs to observe.
Now say you use EURUSD, EURAUD, EURJPY all euro based pairs among your whole set, how you pick which currency to trade on a session, I mean to say, obviously you will look at the chart, seeing price action, but if EURO is strong, then it will have different effect on among those 3 Euro based pairs, how you choose? Do you use any currency strength meter?

I am asking this, because I choose bad, Sometimes I see that all of you are trading a trendly pair, i choose a choppy pair.

No hurry, reply anytime whenever you are free.

Good day..
Regards
Sun

Ok, got it. I will forget everything, just one question below.

Its about picking currencies, I guess you use 7-10 currency pairs to observe.
Now say you use EURUSD, EURAUD, EURJPY all euro based pairs among your whole set, how you pick which currency to trade on a session, I mean to say, obviously you will look at the chart, seeing price action, but if EURO is strong, then it will have different effect on among those 3 Euro based pairs, how you choose? Do you use any currency strength meter?

I am asking this, because I choose bad, Sometimes I see that all of you are trading a trendly pair, i choose a choppy pair.

No hurry, reply anytime whenever you are free.

Good day..
Regards
Sun

Hi Sun

Only back for 10 -15 mins - but will answer this in detail later on

Its a good question and maybe one I need to explain about more

Hope you caught some more of GU or any Pound cross sell

Saying that now GU as just made under 3900 - Ideally I want to look for scalp buys for next hr etc

That's only if price lines up with an interim support and then 30+ min time rules etc etc

GL

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.