Not open for further replies.
EA

7 13 am

Yes - the scalp sell started again 7 10/11 am at 5306 area

now at 93 - so still not clear of supports for now

Need supports properly breached - otherwise - it not a further sell

EA

Looking at the set up - 5275/80 is another support under 5300

Ideally - I want to buy above 75 - I dont mind selling down to 80 if we stay under 5317 for now - but if 5300 as held then look for scalp buys again next

Yen crosses

7 30 am update

Neglected the EJ this morning in favour of that beast the GJ

Both have been scalp buys after 6 00 am and this hour - the GJ moved up so far 110 pips and EJ approx 60 pips

morning all

scalping since 6am .........stepped back a little no as targets met

BUYS - Gbp strong all the way (50 pips up) , CAD and AUD coming
SELLS - yen big selloffs (60 pips ) , nothing really near it at all

that's it

my main scalps have been GU buys and UJ buys ...........sure a GJ buy would be perfect but I don't touch the spreads on that .......no need

N

Yen crosses

7 30 am update

Neglected the EJ this morning in favour of that beast the GJ

Both have been scalp buys after 6 00 am and this hour - the GJ moved up so far 110 pips and EJ approx 60 pips

with GBP up 50pips and Yen down 60 pips from 6am ..the 110 pips sounds spot on (y)

no other currencys in the game at moment ..don't waste time ;)

with GBP up 50pips and Yen down 60 pips from 6am ..the 110 pips sounds spot on (y)

no other currencys in the game at moment ..don't waste time ;)

actually tell a lie .............EJ's not bad and in top 2 scalps at moment for me as an alternative to GU and UJ

that's F's 3 fast LR's on screen ..I like to use them alongside my own stuff (y)

N

Attachments

• ej.JPG
    ej.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 103
market is consolidating / retracing from 6am opens ........chase the retraces or wait for continuation of trends .............your calls
n

Morning N

I think this week is a week of Pound crosses - mainly due to all the news hype on the referendum just being a few months away

After 7 39 am I have been scalp selling again - been too busy this morning and here for first 30 mins of the London Open

All the best

F

Morning,
GU buy trade I am late. Last wave correction is more than its rise. Is it turned out bearish currently?
Or I can buy around 3990 zone.

Regards

last few scalps .........ive switched about a bit in last 30 mins as it got stickier

currenctly looking at

UCAD sells
UJ buys
EU Sells

Gu looks more bearish now but will wait a little longer to step in

but all on back foot at moment so I am waiting to go in again

N

EA

Looking at the set up - 5275/80 is another support under 5300

Ideally - I want to buy above 75 - I dont mind selling down to 80 if we stay under 5317 for now - but if 5300 as held then look for scalp buys again next

EA

7 53am

Well its did drop under 5300 again and as made 75 and it was then a scalp buy

Trouble is - unless we make back over 5305 + - it will be another scalp sell again

Also keep an eye on the time rules on lows

Status
Not open for further replies.