A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok So far what i am seeing on my 1min chart, that its standing on the lits zone. Gu has fallen too far. Do you think it will fall more ?

The clue is in the interim highs and low and 30 + min time on any low

I never really target prices - I just stay dynamic with the flows and the time

The GU had been dropping for over 15 mins from 58 area - so thats a long time and so another reason for a bounce up etc

The clues now Sun are 57 and 62 - thats a turn up

or under 43 and 38 - that continuation of sell

in between - you wait really - as its a BTTZ atm - just trying to trick

Ok close that one at -1.5 pips.
But its not yet 30+ minute from the last low isn't it?

Agree - but can you its just trick prices and so dont fall into trap

The LP's are holding ba ck orders and balancing levels to catch traders out

I am sure you can see how easy it is to lose pips in a BTTZ area

Best to wait and just scalp in proper areas or after proper breaches - its the market way of pi**ing traders off and frustrate them etc etc

Now its 30 minutes & completely BTTZ.

Ideally you need over 30+ mins as sometimes the market deliberately waits until last few seconds to breach interim low and highs

Its all trick stuff by the big boys and LP's - they know eaxctly what is going on as they have a lot more info than we do

Ideally you need over 30+ mins as sometimes the market deliberately waits until last few seconds to breach interim low and highs

Its all trick stuff by the big boys and LP's - they know eaxctly what is going on as they have a lot more info than we do

Yes GU until it breaks the 4339 area. No new sell.

Not a productive hour Sun - but thats trading

some 30 mins I take more winning pips than I do in 2 hrs of boring slow times

The trick is knowing when to sit on hands and when to take trades

IN bttz - SIT on hands ;-)

If you get in at 51 or 53 etc - its too late - as you hit the pullback at 55 / 6 and it would worry you

Getting entries as early asap is so important

Its should be a break time now.:)
Today My pl is in negative 24. I feel bad..because i was positive. Still lots of practice required. I can understand it now. I happy that you are here to help & keeping patience.

Actually I will shift to a new place. That's currently during these process i run with a limited internet connection. Ctrader desktop version eats too much data. That's why I use Ctrader web version but no tick chart there.

I need to adjust everything...time to time..
Trying hard for it...

I am done today...This week its total loss. Hope next week something better will happen.

Have a nice day.

I took a last trade on EA made 6 pips. Reduced daily loss at -19.
GU is gone back to its range again.

Status
Not open for further replies.