A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

6 27 am

Start with this pair - LiTS @ approx 0935 to 50

So to recap - we are under both prices atm - saying we are in bear bias - favouring scalp sells

We can still have pull backs and scalp buys etc - BUT - they should stay under the LiTS

If we see price make a move over 0935 and 0950 and get to say 55+ - the bias of the price structure as changed to bullish - you then look more and give preference to buys and expect price to try over 0960 and 0980 and even higher over 1000.

That might happen later - whether 2 hrs or 12 hrs - but for now under 0935 and 0950 - keep looking for scalp sells off retraces and look for price testing supports at 0900 area and under there 0890 and 0880

Hope that make sense etc

Will post a EU chart later on this morning

EU

Approx 45 mins later - its done what it should so far

1 Min Lr Chart

216004d1454051986-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-29116-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 29116 am.png
    EU - 29116 am.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 587
i am out this morning at 8 00 am - so will miss London first hour

Some Euro red news at 10 00 am so hope to be around for that and then another 2 to 3 hrs over the rest of the day

EA bottom gone over 30 mins with no breach - could it be holding now ?

EA

7 45am

Still in a 65 -70 pip range - ideally we need a b/ o next and that might happen over the London Open first half hr

Getting ready to pop out - see you later on and GL

hey gang - last 2 days at work crazy...!!!......will try to catch up here over the weekend

have a greeeeeat day !!

N

Made more 3 pips with ucad. I bought because it was above longer LR. But actually it could move more higher. So F please take a look at it.

This is my Ctrader chart:
CAD C.png

This is my MT4 chart with LR.
UCAD MT4.png

Both matches.

Lost 3 pips again with AU Sell. I was below the longer Lr. I was favouring sell. But AU is not the pair for me today. daily pl +12.

Morning Sun

Back now for an hour

Well done on the EA 15 pipper - BUT slow down etc - take stock and think what your net position is now etc and then lets focus on just 1 or 2 pairs you think have good potential

I dont mind any pairs you chose etc - but lets not just rush in now and have 2 or 3 bad losses wiping out your gains etc etc

Regards

F

How about GU..
This is my Lits area. Can you please check that I am right or wrong?

4362-4349 = Below it Bearish

How about GU..
This is my Lits area. Can you please check that I am right or wrong?

4362-4349 = Below it Bearish

OK - GU can be one pair we will focus on - are you going to use your tick chart ?

Also - you know I worry about MT4 - try and just use ctrader

When you become consistent etc etc - you can always go back to mt4 and customise want and how you want it - at the moment though -its a distraction as not accurate enough etc

LiTs Area - seems OK

We were in bullish PS early on with GU - now its come back to the area - so now it could go either way

ATM its a scalp sell under 4365

Can 50 or 45 hold it ?

This will be a manipulated scenario next

GU

9 01 am

Low at 52/3 as held 30 mins - but I can see manipulation going on atm - either by LP's or general market makers so dont trust anything just atm

Above 67 and 70 is scalp buys but need then over 80 to stay with buys

Under 50 and 45 easy as well - but atm - the so and so's are just awaiting to play tricks

OK - GU can be one pair we will focus on - are you going to use your tick chart ?

Also - you know I worry about MT4 - try and just use ctrader

When you become consistent etc etc - you can always go back to mt4 and customise want and how you want it - at the moment though -its a distraction as not accurate enough etc

LiTs Area - seems OK

We were in bullish PS early on with GU - now its come back to the area - so now it could go either way

ATM its a scalp sell under 4365

Can 50 or 45 hold it ?

This will be a manipulated scenario next

Unfortunately, today I don't have access to tick chart. I only have 1 min chart with Ctrader. I will talk about it later.

Right now, GU is manipulating as you mentioned. I don't think its a good time to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.