Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what I mean ........working

yen and euro buys and cad sells ...mainly off the neutral usd

Attachments

• foloow the big cur.JPG
    foloow the big cur.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 94
gbp has retraced a little from recent bear run Asian . London..........this was a little early but lets see

4207 ...............4206 ...4205

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 137
scalpers will have locked in some pips now on partial trades .......4206 will do I suppose

that's it ...no more this move .....5 pips easy on lows to take 50% out

Attachments

• gu scalp.JPG
    gu scalp.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 98
ok i'll keep scalping away - then off to work

have a good one all ..........I know F always does !

N

EA really nice buy phase at present (y)(y)

EA is currently falling, buy may be in pullback. Currently EU buy trade is on & it got closed with -5. Selling EU targeting 861. If I lost this. I am on holiday.

morning all

scalping away ...not bad morning so far .........

CAD and GBP plus the Aussies are the sells Asian and into London so far

Big bad buy from Yen , Euro in persuit

others meandering a little - I will play usd either way but London is a bear retrace at present off a recent R level

N

as I leave I am still happy to work the yen and Euro rebuys as and when they come

Cad , GBP , AUD , NZD all candidates to sell whrn the signals come

USD is neutral (trade both ways following Alpha currencys already mentioned) if you don't like straying off usd pairs

N:smart:

EA is currently falling, buy may be in pullback. Currently EU buy trade is on & it got closed with -5. Selling EU targeting 861. If I lost this. I am on holiday.

Closed this trade -1 pips loss. But now i see it hit my tp. This is what i call luck.!
Out !

9 00 am

Back now for 30 min

Sun - it was the 30 min rule on highs and lows so important on EA and AU

the AU had held its low with no breach - before I left at 7 30 am

That meant in theory it favoured higher again - and once we had a HH - then game on for AU buys

Similar with EA - it made another high - BUT as soon as it had gone 30 mins with no breach ie after 8 09am and 8 21 am - it favoured then more EA sells

Remember these pairs are oppositely ( negatively ) correlated - when one pair goes up - other pair should fall

Levels

On AU -6920 to 23 is clear support and held

On EA - 5700 clear R - resistance and again held

Then its a question of lining up quick 3 Lrs with buys on AU and sells on EA

EU

9 06am

Did not expect it to make over 0880 - another R area and it topped at 0874 before LO

After 8 00 am and under 0870 it was back to sells

Supports now first major ones under 0860 at 0840

As already mentioned pre 7 am - we need under 0835 and 30 to be selling off more or holding sells on

as I leave I am still happy to work the yen and Euro rebuys as and when they come

Cad , GBP , AUD , NZD all candidates to sell whrn the signals come

USD is neutral (trade both ways following Alpha currencys already mentioned) if you don't like straying off usd pairs

N:smart:

Morning N

sells on GU were OK - we just needed to keep under 4235 to stay in bearish PS
and then after LO a nice 50 pip drop all within 30 mins

Have a good day

Regards

F

Forexmospherian;2694634[B said:
]GU

7 19 am

In a range now from 4200 to 4222
[/B]
Gone over 30 mins with low holding

We need a b/o - ie under 4195 or over 4225 for next real direction - although for LO be careful we dont get a manipulated set up covering both prices - ie a double whammy to do both bulls and bear

GL - out in 10 mins and back later on about 8 45 am - school run ;-( - and traffic problems this morning - all I need

GU

9 14 am

I notice pre LO they did manipulate up to 4225 + before the 50 pip drop - ie deliberately trying to get new bulls in before the sell off

I had 4235 needed to turn bullish and so 25 was still in the bearish PS and then once price dropped under 4200 and 4195 - it was back selling more as in a bearish PS

Remember we have Pound news at 10 45 am today

For now - we should be able to sell again off this bounce if we stay under 4215

The low of 4173 as gone well over 30 mins and held and now its a case of the stop hunting sellers bears - who have been hoping to just leave sells on under 4200.

So blooming obvious - all the manipulations - trouble is - its legal if you have the money to take price were you want it to go - and of course the big boys can do that

EU and EA

London Open and after 8 00 am certainly took them out of a nice bull run

The EA as now dropped 128 pips from its high in just over 80 mins or so

Meanwhile EU dropped nearly 40 pips

Where do we buy again ??

Dont know yet - but I am sure I will during next 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.