A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday 26th January 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Not too busy a day on the news releases - thats the rest of the week - only a couple today on the UK pound and US Dollar this afternoon

I have been scalp buying the EA and EU this morning so far - the EA being the easy one after 6 00 am and from above 5605

The EU as not made a new high yet - unlike the EA and we really do need over 0865 and 70 for then testing next R level at 0880.

Everything would change on the EU under 0835 and 30 - as the supports from 35 to 45 are key for it remaining in a bullish price structure.

Unfortunately out again this morning before the LO but back then fot 8 45 am ish.

All input welcome and today I hope i can show some charts explaining more on the LR relationships between them all and how they assist in working out price structures for the immediate session etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

Its not even 6 40 am yet - 20 mins from first Open and I am already over my daily pip target - mainly due to the EA and a 70 + pip move up in 35 mins or so.

In comparison the EU as moved up 14 pips - and still not quite at 0860 - as I type - 0859

EJ

6 42 AM

Not traded it yet - totally out of sync with EU and EA - the EJ is in a bear price structure under 128 30/35

Ideally it was just a sell after 11 30 pm / Midnight - but over the Asian Session its only dropped 50 pips - slow really for this pair

I will post a chart on it next - as for me its a great example of a lovely bear set up now approaching supports areas

EJ

6 42 AM

Not traded it yet - totally out of sync with EU and EA - the EJ is in a bear price structure under 128 30/35

Ideally it was just a sell after 11 30 pm / Midnight - but over the Asian Session its only dropped 50 pips - slow really for this pair

I will post a chart on it next - as for me its a great example of a lovely bear set up now approaching supports areas

EJ

Chart set up from pre Midnight - a great example of a LR bear set up saying scalp sells

215456d1453791060-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26116-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 26116 am.png
    EJ - 26116 am.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 996
GU

6 54am

Touched 4200 this morning and under 4260 in a bearish price structure

Bounces should stay under 4220 and max 33 to sell again - but we have to take into consideration the time rules on a interim low if it hold s over 30 + mins - as thats a clue a change can be taking place

We have Pound news this morning at a different time - 10 45 am - the BOE Gov speaking - so be aware

EA

6 59am

So far does not want to test above 5690 and 5700 - stalling after a 85+ pip rise

Pullbacks staying above 5650 are buys again - but again - time rules on interim highs will come into play

Morning F,

I thought I will not be trading today. But plan cancelled. So here I am to trade. But just like last day today EO was effective, now no signal.

Only AU is going up towards 6934 lits. Will it be a good zone for selling?

Morning F,

I thought I will not be trading today. But plan cancelled. So here I am to trade. But just like last day today EO was effective, now no signal.

Only AU is going up towards 6934 lits. Will it be a good zone for selling?

Morning Sun

Ok lets have a look at the AU

Under 6950 / 55 its in a bearish PS - so that favours sells

Supports at 6920 and 6900 and its bounced at 20

First Rs at 32 to 40 - so you would expect pullback in that area - but need to watch the time on the low from 6 53 am - ie time rule

Not my favourite to trade or scalp - as too slow really - but then again if you like the pair - no problem

The easy session part as been from say 6 00 am UK time to 6 50am

This EO is now not easy - a lot of stalling going on - so not ideal so far - be careful SUn - wait to see better PA

EA

6 59am

So far does not want to test above 5690 and 5700 - stalling after a 85+ pip rise

Pullbacks staying above 5650 are buys again - but again - time rules on interim highs will come into play

EA is now 29 minute down from the last top. If you want to sell where would you sell?
From 5658 or below 5624?

Morning Sun

Ok lets have a look at the AU

Under 6950 / 55 its in a bearish PS - so that favours sells

Supports at 6920 and 6900 and its bounced at 20

First Rs at 32 to 40 - so you would expect pullback in that area - but need to watch the time on the low from 6 53 am - ie time rule

Not my favourite to trade or scalp - as too slow really - but then again if you like the pair - no problem

If you have been trading the AU Sun - after 6 00 am UK time was nice and easy as sells

But now after 7 00 am - its not easy - as the LR's are mixed - not ideal to trade

Its picking your timing in all parts of sessions that important

Not every 30 mins will allow you good set ups - always remember that - but from 6 00 am on the AU to 6 51 am - it was perfect for selling

If you have been trading the AU Sun - after 6 00 am UK time was nice and easy as sells

But now after 7 00 am - its not easy - as the LR's are mixed - not ideal to trade

Its picking your timing in all parts of sessions that important

Not every 30 mins will allow you good set ups - always remember that - but from 6 00 am on the AU to 6 51 am - it was perfect for selling

Ok not trading now then, will wait for next hour. There will be a big news though. Whole day is left to trade, no hurry. :p

Just asked few questions to understand things.

Also - worth noting AU dropped approx 30 pips in that 50+ mins after 6 00 am - whilst EA went up over 80+ pips - they were in opposite correlation synces - but with the EA moving so much more - it would be my preferred trade

Ok not trading now then, will wait for next hour. There will be a big news though. Whole day is left to trade, no hurry. :p

Just asked few questions to understand things.

That's good Sun - ie No hurry

Always look in terms of 20 to 30 mins for changes - and if markets slow - yes then over 60 mins

Its a shame I am not here for the LO at 8 00am - I am sure between 8 am and 9 00 am you will get some good set ups etc etc

I will be around from after 8 45 am and for at least 3 hrs before 2 pm and then an hour or so later

GU

7 19 am

In a range now from 4200 to 4222

Gone over 30 mins with low holding

We need a b/o - ie under 4195 or over 4225 for next real direction - although for LO be careful we dont get a manipulated set up covering both prices - ie a double whammy to do both bulls and bear

GL - out in 10 mins and back later on about 8 45 am - school run ;-( - and traffic problems this morning - all I need

That's good Sun - ie No hurry

Always look in terms of 20 to 30 mins for changes - and if markets slow - yes then over 60 mins

Its a shame I am not here for the LO at 8 00am - I am sure between 8 am and 9 00 am you will get some good set ups etc etc

I will be around from after 8 45 am and for at least 3 hrs before 2 pm and then an hour or so later

Hi if possible please take a look at on EA question on selling, just want to know. If you sell where would you sell, cause i see two lrs are coming in it's path.

Wow by the time i post it it reacted on upside. Its a shame that i missed it.

morning all

scalping away ...not bad morning so far .........

CAD and GBP plus the Aussies are the sells Asian and into London so far

Big bad buy from Yen , Euro in persuit

others meandering a little - I will play usd either way but London is a bear retrace at present off a recent R level

N

AUD selling better and better ........Euro coming north after the Yen now hard

Status
Not open for further replies.