A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to basics ............NVP

the sell Currency is the AUD ......nothing comes close so far today ...so if usd does hit north it will be my first place to look

jees the USD is a pain in the butt..............giving gu a little more room

lets see the 7.30 bar

Morning Sun

Not really had a look at UJ this morning but will do

Slow so far and US off this afternoon as well

Will explain more later on the 3 types of S & R - ie static horizontal - dynamic off a TL and then when both are at a similar level or within a few pips of each other - thats the strongest level or barrier.

Take it easy - try and wait and cherry pick your scalps - even if you only end up with only 10 or 12 trades rather than 25 or 30+ trades for now

The GU as been nice PA on the fall last 20 mins - hope you might have that one ?

All the best

F

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Yes I figure out why I can't cherry pick actually. In this week. I traded pairs only near to the interim H/L or lits area. No multi lots. But course many re attempt. I get some cherry pick trades too. But I don't hold it longer. That's to decrease my no of trade upto 10 & increase my R/R level I need to know upto where I should target.

For example I have taken GU scalp from intraday low with +2 pips. But not more, as i don't know how far. Currently Retracing.

back to basics ............NVP

the sell Currency is the AUD ......nothing comes close so far today ...so if usd does hit north it will be my first place to look

Its got a lot of support just under it though - Aussie dollar might be weak - but supports could change it if they hold

If they let go - then yes - more fall and EA & GA should carry on rising - but with LO still ahead - all could change again

jees this is a pain ........usd really playing games last 10 mins ..........i'm up this morning but didn't capitalise on the usd chase up from 6am like I should've done

ok usd is forming a classic weakening pattern off of a London high

i'm holding my ammo at moment .....looking to make perhaps 2-3 more scalps before I start work

Also in this stage. I decrease my Sl along with LR & PAC. For example I try to keep my SL near to the longer LR. Everytime price moves with each minute. Longer LR moves in my favour. I decrease my SL with it. I use it kind of a trailing stop. Is this approach is ok ?
SL Change.png

ok usd is forming a classic weakening pattern off of a London high

i'm holding my ammo at moment .....looking to make perhaps 2-3 more scalps before I start work

3pip range ..................absolute torture ........cant call the trade unless usd now shows some momentum

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Yes I figure out why I can't cherry pick actually. In this week. I traded pairs only near to the interim H/L or lits area. No multi lots. But course many re attempt. I get some cherry pick trades too. But I don't hold it longer. That's to decrease my no of trade upto 10 & increase my R/R level I need to know upto where I should target.

For example I have taken GU scalp from intraday low with +2 pips. But not more, as i don't know how far. Currently Retracing.

Sometimes it a case of patience and waiting for all to line up for a high probability

I will point out too you later on as well examples of really high probability scalp trades - out of every 5 scalps we take - maybe at most only 1 or 2 are high probability with a possible 7+ pips . That might be only 1 or 2 an hr on a pair - not like 5 or 6 we can easily take. I only scalp more than twice an hour on a pair if its a really busy time - or I am desperate for quick 3 -5 pips - otherwise - i just wait and try and pick off the 7 -25+ pip moves

sold eu as well.....usd going BULL

Attachments

• eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 158
ok back later ...........gotta prepare for some calls

be safe out there ............

calling them live and loud .......
N

cheers all .........I had to wait but last 2 trades of the session have topped me up nicely

N

patience is a virtue..but I want mine now........:cool:

Attachments

• recent trades.JPG
    recent trades.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 145
Also in this stage. I decrease my Sl along with LR & PAC. For example I try to keep my SL near to the longer LR. Everytime price moves with each minute. Longer LR moves in my favour. I decrease my SL with it. I use it kind of a trailing stop. Is this approach is ok ?
View attachment 207208

Yes - no problem

Sometimes you will stop yourself out by being too close - but if its in profit no problem

Also try not to rely on your fixed stops etc - I just favour one click in and out and I never wait for a 4 or 5 or 7 pip stop to take me out - if i can exit after just minus 2 pips when it goes wrong

Its really a case of having confidence your bias for that 30 min period is correct - ie Like GU falling and UJ rising etc

Out after 8 15 am - but back around for a couple of hrs up to 11 00 am

Will catch up more in a bit

Another 8 pips off my GU sell now

7 54 am

OK this hour been better than my first hour - as expected i suppose.

EU finally under 0610 and testing the big number

GU dropped over 22 pips from it start

EJ - another nice fall - with nice PA

So now in total 7 scalps - still 100% win ratio ( unusual ) and at 36 pips in total now

Slow morning - no real big movers so far

Morning Sun

Not really had a look at UJ this morning but will do

Slow so far and US off this afternoon as well

The GU as been nice PA on the fall last 20 mins - hope you might have that one ?

All the best

F

GU

Comment from over 30 mins ago

I hope you might have caught some of the GU sell Sun

30 pip drop from just before the EO

Even 10 or 15 pips would be good off that fall

Status
Not open for further replies.