A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

5 30 pm

High on EU so far from scalp buy 30+ mins after EU Low - 0640

Scalpers could have bought at 3 09 pm - but any time after 3 39 pm at 0590 - 0593 area was fine

Worth an extra 40+ pips in the kitty

Any scalp sells for me would have been minor - ie in the 3 to 7 pip range - so just left partials off the buys

Will pop back in later to explain more

I question myself explaining my method - maybe I am not explaining it as well as I could ????

Regards

F
Hi F,

The method is properly explained for someone who has bothered to read your threads and practiced it a bit following your posts.

Here on this chart it's how I understand it after some months of following the method.

Cheers,
K

Attachments

• EU nov 25.png
    EU nov 25.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 86
Hi F,

The method is properly explained for someone who has bothered to read your threads and practiced it a bit following your posts.

Here on this chart it's how I understand it after some months of following the method.

Cheers,
K

Hi Keen

Thank you for showing a great example of and ideal trade - the longer LR's and the LR structure are showing a bullish price action and price structure allowing a nice buy.

The real difficult part to fully understand and to copy well is the scalping part - it really can take 1000's of scalps to obtain the skill level you require - and even then its still dead easy to get 2 or 3 consecutive losses in bad period - but - also in nice sessions you can get the 15 - 20 -25 consecutive wins - and many might be well over 10 + pips.

Funny enough - you have posted on Sun's thread some great scalps in a range - and at that time - I commented on this thread - I ignored the scalp sells at either 12 09 or 1 09 pm UK time and missed and easy 30 pips in total of 2 pairs.

I failed to enter the scalp sells simply because it was in what i call one of my BTTZ tease areas - and therefore thought the scalps would be a false set up and stall after 3 or 5 pips - Was I wrong - YES ;-)

I am noticing with Sun - when she tries and does 25 -35+ scalps - her win ratios are lower - I would prefer she waits and cherry picks only say 10 or 15 scalps - but with better set up's at key levels just after an hr change say when there can be an higher probability - especially if we have seen a good move up or down in the previous hour - ie the bouncy ball effect on quick moves down.

I appreciate you want to succeed and not give up - trading my way is complex and not easy - but crack it - and its brilliant.

I think there as been some nice moves in the early US session today and with the help of interim lows and highs and the time rules - ( ie over 30+ mins with no breaches ) you had the chance to catch some nice moves - rather than quick 5 -7 pip scalps .

If I can help more in any way - please feel free to ask more questions etc

I reckon now Sun as only 2 more stages to learn - she will start to catch some larger moves and feel more confident. It might take 2 months - it might take 6 more months - let's see

All the best

Regards

F

EU - Wednesday 25th Nov - 15 hrs and 4 phases

EU

When you trade intraday you need to know the bias of your part of the session you are trading.

I have said many times as a scalper - you can buy and sell in any trend or bias period - but obviously the high probability will be with the bias in that 30 or 60 min period of the session you are trading.

My daily sessions are normally from around 5 51 am / 6 00 am to 5 00 pm

11 hrs -but mostly I only trade for 3 to 5 hrs of the daily session - some days under 2 hrs - other days 6 hours plus - either because I am on a roll - (after 300+ pips) or I am having a mare of the day and not hit my daily target.

Students of my method need to understand how many times price structure bias can change - for example today on the EU over a 15 hr main key session of the 24 hr day - main bias changed 3 times along with one period for over 4 hrs - when it was in a Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - ie BTTZ - and really going nowhere - just wanting to set you up in the wrong trades.

During the 15 hrs on the EU - 60 to 80 scalps would have been possible - but maybe only 7 to 10 would have been really good - 15 -20 might have been over 7 or 10 pips and then the rest would have been for break even or losses.- ie 2 to 3 pips either way.

So - how do we find out the bias for the particular time we are trading ?

Its not totally easy - it depends on PA and HH's or LL's and also time along with interim levels .The LR's can assist - when you know what you are looking for

I am showing my 1 min LR chart with the 4 main periods of the 15 hr trading day

For me the best period was the 2 -3hrs after 8 00 am

The worst period was after 11 00 am to 3 21 pm - a BTTZ area - a "pi88 taking period " really - ideally you ignore it and wait for proper breaches.

Pre 8 00 am was good and after 4 00 pm

Check out your own EU intraday trades and see if you did worse in the BTTZ area and best earlier on

207156d1448486046-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-251115-15-hrs.png

Attachments

• EU - 251115 - 15 HRS.png
    EU - 251115 - 15 HRS.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Thursday 26th November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Noticed the US have a Bank Holiday today - and also no red news announcements.

Shame therefore - maybe not going to be the busiest market of the week - but there again never rule anything out in this game - when you least expect something - it can happen etc

6 22 am atm - and so far not taken one scalp in last 30 mins

Maybe we are going to get a slow bo.......ring day..........

Hope not

All comments etc welcome and I wish you all a good day

Regards

F

6 38 am

Noticing the GA was a better scalp buy at 6 25 am - pip spread only 0 3 pip more but it moved up approx 16 pips against EA 11/12 pips

Both pairs in a Bull scalp bias atm - but both got interim R's over next 5 to 20 pips that they might struggle with

6 41am

EU

Flat in a 10 -12 pip range and ugly PA atm

Its a case of over 0630 or under 0610 really to then have a look

6 54am

Just before the Open - so far 4 pips at 100% stake size off GU scalp sell - 5 pips at 70% stake size on EA scalp buy and 14 pips on 30% stake off EA

In normal language / figures - thats about 12 pips in total in first hour of trading

6 58 am

2 scalps - 100% win ratio so far

Should I stop for day now ............. lol........................ NO

Out after 8 15 am this morning - so lets see how next hr pan's out

Good Morning F,

There was a nice move on JPY pairs. UJ was bouncing from Intraday low. I enter late. But thinking how far it will go.

Seems like a trendline break out.

Regards

11-26-2015 UJ 1.png

7 07 am

Not quite 5 pips net off a EJ scalp buy at 7 00/01 am

Approx 17 pips now

3 scalps - 100% win ratio

Time for a cup of tea

Good Morning F,

There was a nice move on JPY pairs. UJ was bouncing from Intraday low. I enter late. But thinking how far it will go.

Seems like a trendline break out.

Regards

View attachment 207194

Morning Sun

Not really had a look at UJ this morning but will do

Slow so far and US off this afternoon as well

Will explain more later on the 3 types of S & R - ie static horizontal - dynamic off a TL and then when both are at a similar level or within a few pips of each other - thats the strongest level or barrier.

Take it easy - try and wait and cherry pick your scalps - even if you only end up with only 10 or 12 trades rather than 25 or 30+ trades for now

The GU as been nice PA on the fall last 20 mins - hope you might have that one ?

All the best

F

5116............cad has come up as well ..........not a bad choice so far

tight tight tight..........usd stalling already .........jees she may be coming more north

usd is the lead buy London so far ........I really really think enough is enough here

other London bull is NZD
Sellers are CAD , YEN , AUD

AUD had the mare in Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.