A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I leave the London session is showing me that

gbp , CAD and NZD are the bears

solid Yen followed by euro and chf currently as the bulls

usd for me is Bull but a lot of Bear selloffs flashing at moment at key R level for Asian

hence my attraction to a EU Buy .........

later
N

usd for me is Bull but a lot of Bear selloffs flashing at moment at key R level for Asian

later
N

EU 1044 the recent high and semi holding above the 36 level

Attachments

• eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 93

later
N

bugger............usd has been a drop dead sell as predicted but I have been on th sideline with the Euro ...........cad and gbp were the buys against trend .....

such is life..........

back later

N

UChf

7 25 am

I have this pair bearish for now under 9790 - and that for me is dollar weakness on it - and so EU being oppositely correlated therefore that should still try up again

bugger............[COLOR="red[B][/B]"]usd has been a drop dead sell as predicted [/COLOR]but I have been on th sideline with the Euro ...........cad and gbp were the buys against trend .....

such is life..........

back later

N

usd selling

Attachments

• usd sold off.JPG
    usd sold off.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 82
bugger............usd has been a drop dead sell as predicted but I have been on th sideline with the Euro ...........cad and gbp were the buys against trend .....

such is life..........

back later

N

Our correlations are different for now N - I have had EU bullish above 1020/25 and UChf bearish under 9790 and 85

As we both know - that can all change next hr with the LO

agreed..........just a heads up gang ....yen is having a storming London so far so may be worth a punt once it perhaps retraces a tad ........

have a good session
N

A very busy 90 mins from 6 00 am

Most of all my pips off the EA - its such a great mover and suits my method to a Tee

I have not forgotten my previous intraday favourite - the EJ - that was in sync with the EA scalp sell after 7 09am and 7 20 am - making me 13 pips - now over ny daily target - so will have another break and pop back for LO in approx 25 + mins

1039 the eu buy...not given up on it yet ...........from 36 levels

EJ - From after 6 00 am to approx 7 45am

EJ

3 nice scalps stand out

Did not take all 3 as I had focused more on the EA

But set ups so nice - especially last scalp buy after 7 30 am and 7 39 am

London Open next - so be ready for more changes

203746d1445846002-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-261015-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 261015 am.png
    EJ - 261015 am.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 505
ok guys later ..............if you read my last few posts I have been trying to sell the usd and buy Euro and yen .............theres been a little action but nothing to retire on !!!

ok back later hopefully

N

Attachments

• scalping.JPG
    scalping.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 172
1039 the eu buy...not given up on it yet ...........from 36 levels

EU

7 56 am

So far made 1048 N - so you are in the pips

I just find it so slow compared to the EA and EJ pairs - but still any positive scalp pips off tight stops are not worth ignoring(y)

ok guys later ..............if you read my last few posts I have been trying to sell the usd and buy Euro and yen .............theres been a little action but nothing to retire on !!!

ok back later hopefully

N

Must get you on the EA and EJ

so far theres been over 120 pips of scalp pips there in last 2 hr off maybe 8 or 9 scalps in total

GU also been active - but EU really you are only talking maybe 20 -25 pips available off 3 or 4 scalps - so as you say - not the pair to retire from this morning ;-)

Its just as though the market makers turn a tap on - or even better a on / off switch on dollar strength

They let it come in at 8 00 am - but for me above 1020 / 25 and 34 - EU still in a bullish Price Structure for now

EU compared with EA at 8 00 am to now 8 10am

EU drops 13 pips and rises again with a new high - all within 10 mins

EA scalp buy from 8 00 am - a straight forward scalp that in 10 mins of rising as made now 42 pips

No contest - EA easier and far better mover

Back for 8 30 am next

Status
Not open for further replies.