A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Remember this week - we have clock changes and this will be a bit of a nuisance first day or two

Just noticed at lunchtime - my time in UK was in sync with T2W's time

Now its 6 19 pm - and T2W showing 8 19pm - so we need to adjust your clock setting to be in sync

Regards

F

Some changes planned for November

This last week of October - I will still be working my normal procedures - and times

ie marked in red

203712d1445797349-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-time-window-template-oct-15.png

I will not always be around for both the European Open and the London Open an hour later but normally I am around for one of them every morning

I guess GMT times will not be in sync with a lot of the times on charts and here on T2W ( unless you adjust them yourselves )

Remember these times marked are basically in advance of possible new scalp moves - not every KT and every TW will produce 1 or more new scalps - but most do.

I plan in November - just to rub in more - to start doing MORE INTRADAY TRADES IN ADVANCE TO THE MOVES - CALLS - ie prior to even my scalp entry and price.

They will not be 15 -30 mins prior - impossible with the level of accuracy we require - but mainly naming the pair - the TW and the price all within 5 mins before we enter . We must allow 1 -3 pips of change for entry and then still allow only a maximum of a 7 pip stop - on all pairs.

In reality and in real time - we can get the stop down to just 3 or 4 pips on like the EU and others with spreads under 1 pip.

I dont want any students of the method just copying - and I don't want to be a free trade alert service - but I hope it will give them confidence to take the trades if they are in doubt.

I will never be 100% correct with 100% win record - anything from 65% to 85% win ratios with approx 5 pip stops on batches of 100 trades - and I am happy.

I an wanting more followers to share their calls - and not be embarrassed if they get stopped out or get them wrong. In fact I have had some days when i have had to take say 25 scalp trades to make my target - because 10+ scalps have been wrong - Ok some I have exited within a 2 pip loss - others have cost me 4 or even 6 pips.

I am really pleased more traders are showing their statements using my method - OK many will say demo means nothing - but it does - It shows you can make successful winning trades - whether you can do the same with 2 lots a pip or 20 lots a pip with live money - that's a different ball game - but we will be covering all that later on in the different learning stages

Regards

F

Attachments

• Time Window Template Oct 15.png
    Time Window Template Oct 15.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 477
Cracking F1 race in Austin Texas and Lewis Hamilton is world champion again for the third time. Looking forward to watching highlights again ahead of MOTD - my team Man U only got a boring draw with City ;-(

See you Pre Opens

F

Monday 26th October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Another new trading week and the last one in October.

I celebrate my 2 yrs as a member of T2W later on this week - after being told I won't last 2 weeks ........etc etc etc

Also change in the clocks means I need today to get used to the effect on the charts etc.

In the UK atm of time is 6 20 am - London Open is still 8 00 am so in just over 90 mins time - but must check the EO is still in approx 40 mins - ie 7 00 am our time

I always work to UK time ( now at GMT) but of course this does effect other timings now - and that will effect our FX tradings patterns - so we have to get used to them

I have mentioned I will be introducing more changes for November - and will start on a few this week

All FX inputs welcome - we do have some red EU news at 9 00 am UK time - but otherwise could be a boring Monday

Have a good day

Regards

F

LiTs Area for Monday Am session

6 37 am

EU - 0995 - 1030

GU - 5297 - 5343

UJ - 121 95 - 121 35

UChf - 9770 - 9803

UCad - 3160 - 3203

AU - 7200 - 7230

EA - 5295 - 5240

EJ - 133 40 - 133 77

6 47 am

Interesting the EU and EJ scalp buys at 6 30 am have worked out better than the EA

EA only went up 7 pips and then dropped under entry and carried on with the direction since 6 00 am

We do need under 5203 and 5192 to stay with any scalp sells under 5210

Actually it makes sense - as a bit of dollar weakness with EU / GU and AU rising and of course if the AU rises then more than likely the EA will fall - as oppositely correlated

Shame as had left no partials on first scalp sell on EA from 6 00 am and now its dropped approx 24 pips from start of this hour - and i have made just 10 pips off the sell and approx 3 pips off the poor scalp buy

Be careful on the hour in case we get any spikes etc

6 55 am

All 3 KT's have worked so far this last hr on the EA - ie 6 00 - 6 30 and 6 51 am - with 6 30 am being the weakest scalp buy

6 55 am

All 3 KT's have worked so far this last hr on the EA - ie 6 00 - 6 30 and 6 51 am - with 6 30 am being the weakest scalp buy

EA

sorry missed out the 6 39 am scalp sell - so actually 4 KT's worked in the hr

The 6 51 am scalp buy on the EA as so far at 7 06 am made 17 pips

Chart to follow

EA

sorry missed out the 6 39 am scalp sell - so actually 4 KT's worked in the hr

The 6 51 am scalp buy on the EA as so far at 7 06 am made 17 pips

Chart to follow

7 12 am

31 pip gain on 6 51 am scalp buy now

So - near my daily target of 50 pips in under 75 mins

203734d1445843439-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-261015-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 261015 am.png
    EA - 261015 am.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 346
gbp getting clobbered this morning so easy pips on GU sell available .but I feel we may see some usd bear soon though

7 17 am

GU

Not caught the scalp sells from 6 00 am - and 6 51 am

its dropped 20 pips so far in approx 75 mins - not bad really pre LO - but unfortunately not got one pip off the drop as focused more on EA

EU

7 19 am

Made over 1040 to so far 44/45 -can scalp sell from there - but might only get a quick pullback as bias still bullish atm

Status
Not open for further replies.