A FREE EURGBP EA

Smart_Money

Freebie: an active and reliable EA.

The risk is not really extreme unless you set the balance per lot to a low value. Otherwise, it is low to medium risk.

1. EA restricted to only trade EURGBP; it can trade 60 pairs/metals;
  2. default has no martingale but a martingale multiplier of 1.3 to 2 certainly helps with losing trade recovery...again...personal choice so no complaints;
  3. TP is 5 pips on M1;
  4. Max spread 1.5 pips - internally controlled;
  5. No new trades opened on NFP days but open trades are managed;
  6. Uses equity drawdown stop: 0.2 = 20% , 0.9 = 90% etc;
  7. Stress-free trading with low risk 100K per lot MM.

Not here for a discussion. if you like it then use it; if you don't like it, keep it moving!!

Yes, any non-curve fit strategy running since 2003 will endure periods of drawdown. There is no point in hiding from reality.

Anyway, enjoy the EA!!!

The latest version attached.

I actually have it running on my account at 300K per lot MM. Very very low risk basically but at least it is making a contribution to the account even if in absolute terms it is a small contribution.

Attachments

• Boring Safe and Reliable EURGBP.ex4
    59.3 KB · Views: 354
Thanks for uploading the EX file.
I guess there isnt a chance to see the text file?

(Just to be sure there isnt a MetaTrader equivalent of the "737-Max8 MCAS" lurking within? )

Hi All,

I've been made aware the Boring and Reliable EA has stopped working DUE TO A CODE BUG. I will look for the error and post a link to the free download. All restrictions have been removed so you are able to enjoy it on your account. The default setting will work on EURGBP M1 but you will need to optimize on other pairs for the best performance. The BT attached is an indication of what is possible but you will have to do your own work, BTs, optimizations, etc.

This is free and unsupported so updates will be released whenever I have the time between projects that pay the bills.

Experiment, play and enjoy.

Download from here: it is 100% free!!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42129

Attachments

• EXAMPLE BT.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 207