HitmanV2.2 EA - Free EA

Here is Reason 5

Could you show me what error you have at journal? :)

Here it is.

2016.01.25 21:18:51.481 HitmanV3.2-300216 EURUSDecn,M5: uninit reason 5

I looked up the Code Reason 5 and it has to do with parameters changed by User. Then I thought that maybe a magic number needed to be assigned as I have the EA running on more than one Currency. So I just changed the Magic Number on the EU/USD one. Just got an alarm for another Trade but no Trade made.

All informaion regarding the EA operating is showing
Balance
Margin
Free Margin
Max DD
TREND:FOLLOWING
MODE:DESIGNAL

Besides changing the Magic Number , I have done a reset but still no Trades even though Indicators are working and all EA information is fully operational.

I don't what to do and I am bummed out. I like this EA and think it has potential and is worth serious study.

Cheers anyway,

:(Pippa

Here it is.

2016.01.25 21:18:51.481 HitmanV3.2-300216 EURUSDecn,M5: uninit reason 5

I looked up the Code Reason 5 and it has to do with parameters changed by User. Then I thought that maybe a magic number needed to be assigned as I have the EA running on more than one Currency. So I just changed the Magic Number on the EU/USD one. Just got an alarm for another Trade but no Trade made.

All informaion regarding the EA operating is showing
Balance
Margin
Free Margin
Max DD
TREND:FOLLOWING
MODE:DESIGNAL

Besides changing the Magic Number , I have done a reset but still no Trades even though Indicators are working and all EA information is fully operational.

I don't what to do and I am bummed out. I like this EA and think it has potential and is worth serious study.

Cheers anyway,

:(Pippa
Please attach your setting here, so I can see what setting u use...

It do OP at my place..

Ac4zyCv.png

I BT at other pair, and it doesnt have problem either..

SXWOO8z.png

Try using this one.. :)

Attachments

• HitmanV3.2-Tested1.ex4
    100.2 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Settings

It do OP at my place..

Ac4zyCv.png

I BT at other pair, and it doesnt have problem either..

SXWOO8z.png

Try using this one.. :)

THANK YOU RESA!!

Before I apply these settings I want you to know that EUR/USD is working!!!:) BUT the other two NO:(

I will apply this attachment to JPY and GBP now. I am wondering if the indicators are messing things up? I would like to follow your set up exactly and I see you are NOT using follow Trend.

Also, I have dealt with EA's that were fussy and you would have to Attach Indicators First EA second etc. Are there any specific steps like this that you have experienced? I have both indicators attached.

Thank you again,

Pippa

Here's setting that use by my friend at others forum : https://www.dropbox.com/s/isi7jlubfqt5t17/HV3.set?dl=0

Balance minimum $200 - Leverage minimum 1:500
TFM15
Set Name : HV3.set

Note :
Sorry, I post using outside link, because I cant attach here due .set is not available as an option at "Attachment" :|

Hey Resa,
THANK YOU. I will review and see if some Settings are creating conflict. Speaking of conflict we are supposed to have BOTH INDICATORS loaded? That is what I did.

Last edited:
THANK YOU RESA!!

Before I apply these settings I want you to know that EUR/USD is working!!!:) BUT the other two NO:(

I will apply this attachment to JPY and GBP now. I am wondering if the indicators are messing things up? I would like to follow your set up exactly and I see you are NOT using follow Trend.

Also, I have dealt with EA's that were fussy and you would have to Attach Indicators First EA second etc. Are there any specific steps like this that you have experienced? I have both indicators attached.

Thank you again,

Pippa

I prefer not using at GBPUSD, coz its losing if using standard setting.. I prefer EURUSD and USDJPY.. About adding for another pair, u should put different magic# on each pair..

Try use this link for setting : http://jmp.sh/v/GqgDU3awvD6uiyYKL1E7

The one u see here is only to test.. For my real acc, I use default setting (for EURUSD and USDJPY) and setting that I post at that link (for EURUSD only).. :D

Last edited:
It is better to study, to burn, right?

I dont know about u guys, but if I found EA, I see how it works, and if it fits with my trading style, then I "drive" it.. I think no EA that become holy grail for forex.. :LOL:

Dont blame on "car" (EA) only, blame on "driver" (user) too if got "accident" (margin call).. :cool:

I dont know about u guys, but if I found EA, I see how it works, and if it fits with my trading style, then I "drive" it.. I think no EA that become holy grail for forex.. :LOL:

Dont blame on "car" (EA) only, blame on "driver" (user) too if got "accident" (margin call).. :cool:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!:!:

Everyone, there is no such thing as a "Set and Forget" EA. You must constantly be watchful and plan accordingly to Market conditions. I used to have a Portfolio of 5 different EA's that mostly had different strategies. Law of Averages, even with tweaking Settings, this way if one did not perform well then positive performance of others made up for loss's.

Also, we cannot predict "Black Swan" Events like when Japan was hit by that horrible Earthquake and their entire Stock/Forex Market went down. I saw it happen that day with a LIVE Account with 5 EA's running. I hit the kill switch and got out. There were Stop loss's with EA's but this helped to mitigate crazy Trades/Forex loss's.

I left Forex in the positive financially so I could take care of my Mother who was dying. Now I am back but I can tell you right now that I usually Test EA's on Demo for AT LEAST a Month and then LIVE with small investments for another Month and then slowly increase conservatively.

I also have to see which Brokers work best for which EA's. Sometimes Brokers are dishonest and give "Dirty" feeds which mess with your EA etc.

So, if this is any help for your Review and analysis here are some steps.

1. DEMO ACCT. - Set up your EA
2. Pick your Currencies and test the EA on chosen Currencies. (obviously unless otherwise specified. For instance , an EA that is designed to only Trade London Open. 1 HR time Chart)
3. Pick your TIME FRAMES. I like to Test at least two Time Frames per Currency.
4. Set up identical EA's testing on at least three different Brokers. VERY IMPORTANT. I have seen EA's perform very differently from Broker to Broker. Also, is Broker ECN? How tight are the spreads and how clean are the feeds?
5. MONEY MGT. very important. Double check lot sizes input etc.. Also, if EA is Martingale you better watch out. Keep it tight and be Conservative.
6. Set up Financial Goals and withdraw your initial investment when that Goal is reached! This way any Trading after that is the Gravy. Also, some EA's are very volatile and can make you Money as fast as they can trash your Acct.
7. KEEP A JOURNAL- Everyday I would record profit and loss's on each Broker and EA. I had a Template that would look something like this:

Date:
Broker:
EA:
Currency:
Time Frame:
Strategy:
Profit:
Loss:
Total: (for the Day)
Grand Total:

8. I almost forgot, I have not done this yet but will soon. GET A VPS!:!: Less stress on your PC. Less stress regarding internet going down. Electric going down. Getting a VPS is actually one of the MOST IMPORTANT things that you must do when running LIVE Accounts. It is suicide not to.:eek: Your EA's will be MESSED UP if they lose Connections and so will your Pocketbook!

These are just a few tips that I hope may help others in organizing their Trading with EA's.

Cheers,

Pippa;)

Everyone, there is no such thing as a "Set and Forget" EA. You must constantly be watchful and plan accordingly to Market conditions. I used to have a Portfolio of 5 different EA's that mostly had different strategies. Law of Averages, even with tweaking Settings, this way if one did not perform well then positive performance of others made up for loss's.

Also, we cannot predict "Black Swan" Events like when Japan was hit by that horrible Earthquake and their entire Stock/Forex Market went down. I saw it happen that day with a LIVE Account with 5 EA's running. I hit the kill switch and got out. There were Stop loss's with EA's but this helped to mitigate crazy Trades/Forex loss's.

I left Forex in the positive financially so I could take care of my Mother who was dying. Now I am back but I can tell you right now that I usually Test EA's on Demo for AT LEAST a Month and then LIVE with small investments for another Month and then slowly increase conservatively.

I also have to see which Brokers work best for which EA's. Sometimes Brokers are dishonest and give "Dirty" feeds which mess with your EA etc.

2. Pick your Currencies and test the EA on chosen Currencies. (obviously unless otherwise specified. For instance , an EA that is designed to only Trade London Open. 1 HR time Chart)
4. Set up identical EA's testing on at least three different Brokers. VERY IMPORTANT. I have seen EA's perform very differently from Broker to Broker. Also, is Broker ECN? How tight are the spreads and how clean are the feeds?
5. MONEY MGT. very important. Double check lot sizes input etc.. Also, if EA is Martingale you better watch out. Keep it tight and be Conservative.
6. Set up Financial Goals and withdraw your initial investment when that Goal is reached! This way any Trading after that is the Gravy. Also, some EA's are very volatile and can make you Money as fast as they can trash your Acct.
7. KEEP A JOURNAL- Everyday I would record profit and loss's on each Broker and EA. I had a Template that would look something like this:

Date:
Broker:
EA:
Currency:
Time Frame:
Strategy:
Profit:
Loss:
Grand Total:

8. I almost forgot, I have not done this yet but will soon. GET A VPS!:!: Less stress on your PC. Less stress regarding internet going down. Electric going down. Getting a VPS is actually one of the MOST IMPORTANT things that you must do when running LIVE Accounts. It is suicide not to.:eek: Your EA's will be MESSED UP if they lose Connections and so will your Pocketbook!

These are just a few tips that I hope may help others in organizing their Trading with EA's.

Cheers,

Pippa;)

afirmativo

No One is Posting any Results???

Has everyone disappeared?:whistling

I am rather amazed this is a very interesting EA!

Usually on Forums when someone is kind enough to Post an EA and it is being tested there is some sort of communication.

How sad.

Well, THANK YOU Resa, hope to Chat with you soon.

Date:
Broker:
EA:
Currency:
Time Frame:
Strategy:
Profit:
Loss:
Grand Total:

Cheers,

Pippa;)
Hi There
The hitman EA v3 that you uploaded is expired, do you have the new version of that?