90% of traders lose money , is it even true ??

Exact this is the point.
And I I said the lookback for this number is one year, that is nothing in the world of business.
If we compound 25% of winners for some years we are below 1% in 4-5 years.
Every year that 75% of losers are very likely to give up and another wave of dreamers comes.

I agree, saying that many traders lose is not representative of how likely one is to make it as a successful trader... I would be interested in a follow-up/cohort study of people who start trading, there would be more information to learn from that.

Here's a few sobering facts.

73 out of 100 people lose.
50 of those people are below average intelligence, they are going to lose, that leave another 23 people with above average intelligence that lose.

That leaves 27 out of 50 (above average intelligence people) who win!

So if you're above average intelligence you have a 54% chance of winning.

Now all you have to do is work out if you really are above average intelligence, and 80% of people get that wrong! ;)

PS: Not sure if you're in the above average intelligence group? If you cant follow the maths in this, the answer is no.

50 of those people are below average intelligence, they are going to lose, that leave another 23 people with above average intelligence that lose.

Now all you have to do is work out if you really are above average intelligence, and 80% of people get that wrong! ;)

PS: Not sure if you're in the above average intelligence group? If you cant follow the maths in this, the answer is no.
Hmmm. After just reading this I took an online IQ test and it says I have an IQ of 107.

Which is the perfect reply to that woman who said I didn't have the sense I was born with...........

Mine's a double, ta!
...but, but...what about us average people? We win? We lose? We stay awake nights wondering whether Postie's grasp of maths is above or below average??...and if we're also dyslexic we worry about whether there is a Dog after all????

Hmmm. After just reading this I took an online IQ test and it says I have an IQ of 107.

Which is the perfect reply to that woman who said I didn't have the sense I was born with...........
Well you married her, so that says a lot about your intelligence. ;)

How odd. The two posts above have respectively 637 characters and 632 characters. This is a match-up of over 99%. Both have 1 paragraph and 7 lines. They respectively have 133 words and 120 words, matching within 89%. I wanted to summarise the content but I fell asleep.

Do not know about 90% but yes many traders fail because of lack of money and risk management and poor trading plan.

Unfortunately, it is not a secret for all the newcomers. To trade and earn good on it is not enough just to invest. It is necessary to think over the trading process.
It is true indeed. This happens due to lack of experience and, as a result, the inability to read the market correctly. More importantly, the newbie will most likely overextend his trade, will not put stop-loss properly, or commit the worst thing possible - base trades on his emotions and "feelings".