90-95% lose money in forex market?

Then why not find out what the other 5-10% are doing to be on the winning side?

Check out the following to maybe get a better percentage at sucess in the market.
millenium traders
tradertune.com
t3live.com

enjoy,

the other 5% are doing repetitive boring trades and remaining disciplined by sticking to their plan regardles of bad/good runs

People loose money because they don't know trading properly.
They don't know effect of news they don't know how to use indicators and many aspects used for trading successfully.
Learn this and you will make a very healthy wealthy life.

Its a very hard way to make a very easy living, fact is you need to be a certain kinda animal to make it and not everyone is up to it. Exremely clever, dynamic, out the box thinker and controlled to name but a few of the traits of a trader. They also seem to be fairly arrogant and self impossed but that is the nature of the beast lol

Hi all,

I have read that in the Forex market 90-95% of investors fail and lose money, this is quite a shocking figure.

Are all these people who are losing money beginners who are not taking the kind of advice on this forum, eg sticking to a trading strategy in a dicsiplined way.

Are they just jumping straight in without using technical indicators etc? Or are they taking all the advice but losing money anyway, simply because its extremely hard to actually win at trading?

I'm a beginner and have only just opened a demo account but i intend to learn as much as i can before I trade with real money. I'm starting to wonder if I'm wasting my time though, why should I be in the 5% who make money with trading?

Thanks.

Now more than ever, investors need advice to find the best stock trading online site that offers them a variety of research tools and a proven track record of success. Don’t let the naysayers discourage you from putting money in the market. There’s still money to be made out there and it’s bold investors who will come out of the economic doldrums with a strong wind at their back. Finding out how to make money with stock trading isn’t just a matter of typing “stock trading system” into Google, crossing your fingers and hoping for the best, however. Getting the best results out of your search for a stock trading system requires diligence and research on your part. Despite the uncertain economic environment, there is a lot of potential for profit and growth for smart, disciplined investors who make use of proven stock trading tips and a good trading site. Do your research, get the system and then get ready to get rich.

Im not agree that the 0.01% are the brokers & other players .
Plus , noone can proove the authenticity of this statistics because the`re based on a hollow theory .

The facts are that the`re lots of sucessful traders in the owrld but the`re not the persons who will loose they`re time writing in forums or commenting . Thats the truth . The posses the control of their reactions . They can control their actions , it dont depends on how much you`re familliar with the theory , with the indicators ... etc. It depends only on the mind control .

Also , there is no short cut to the sucess . You have to learn but most of all to control your greedy and other of your qualitatives . This is my oppinion about this topic .

Good luck to all !

I agree with you as well lazzo. There is indeed no shortcut to success and if you want to be good at anything, you have to invest time and learn all there is that you need to learn. Nothing beats experience when dealing with money in forex market. Taking control is also as important and not to be greedy.

I agree with you as well lazzo. There is indeed no shortcut to success and if you want to be good at anything, you have to invest time and learn all there is that you need to learn. Nothing beats experience when dealing with money in forex market. Taking control is also as important and not to be greedy.

Very good advice i must say! Greed is number 1 reason why traders lost actually.

:smart:

l.jpg
in.jpg
c.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
e.jpg

Very good advice i must say! Greed is number 1 reason why traders lost actually.

I actually don't think most traders are greedy. They just want to succeed in their work. Saying they are greedy is a bit negative.

How to take control is a very different matter, and that is the part that most traders fail at, simply because they don't really want to get to the root causes of their lack of control, that are based deeply in their subconscious. They'd rather rely on a manic learning programme, techniques and mentors. real success is only achieved when you don't have to rely on all that stuff, you have a simple technique that works and you are clear, present and not gambling.