9/11 cover up

WAS 9/11 AN INSIDE JOB ?

• YES

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
I here you buddy, but theres sod all difference little old me can make.
I just am happy to wake up, face a new day, eat, drink, shag, play tennis and live the quiet life.
Not try to defeat big brother single handedly. I think my attitude is fairly typical. Dont worry about stuff u cant control.

Well, nice try, but for example, in that "Popular Mechanics" article (from 2005) we have . . . <insert Straw Man argument here>
. . .
Besides which, Building 7, was not even hit by an aeroplane, but collapsed (albeit not until about 5pm), in exactly the same manner - looking exactly like a controlled demolition - look at the many clips available on Youtube or google video.

I suspect you can see where I'm gonna go with this one yes? :rolleyes:

Like I said in the above post, "and absolutely sure that none of the so-called "truth-seekers" are gonna read them . . . "

And you didn't did you, else you would trivially have found this one . . .

"Conspiracy theorists say World Trade Center 7 is the best proof for controlled demolition because it wasn't hit by airliners and only had a few fires. They also claim that there was a confession from the building owner who said he "pulled" it. But this is deceptive because while building 7 wasn't hit by an airliner, it was hit by the large perimeter columns of the Tower collapse. It was 400 ft away but the towers were more than 1300 ft tall. As the tower peeled open, it easily tilted over to reach building 7. Below is evidence showing that conspiracy theorists are wrong."

Anyway, bottom line, you can take a horse to water but you can't make a donkey drink.

Believe what you want to belive, but I get fed up with you people trotting out the same fact-free delusional b/s spouted by Alex Jones (free-fall argument, controlled demolition, stock option volume on the day etc etc etc) in the face of professionally peer-reviewed scientific eveidence.

<leaves thread>

Perhaps A Dashing Blade, is a government information operative

He seems very keen to establish that 911 was carried out by arab amateur pilots armed only with box cutters.

Most people who dont believe this kind of hearsay, just laugh it all off and walk on by.

Dashing Blade what do you mean by this " I get fed up with you people trotting out the same fact-free delusional b/s"

are you telling me the department of science Copenhagen University is delusional ?

you have not explained why scientist Neils Harrit from Copenhagen University found Nano-thermite in the dust from the twin towers.

are you telling me an 18 month scientific study from Copenhagen University is fact free bull**** ?

I've mentioned Michael C Ruppert before, and was impressed by his approach, strictly a legalistic-evidence-gathering, in line with his police detective training.

He used to run a site called "From the Wilderness", but this has been "frozen" since about 2006, although a lot of the old material is still there. There is a pointer there to his current blog. In a comment someone had posted a link to the recent Danish report on nano-thermite. This was blasted by Jenna Orkin, Ruppert's friend and colleague. I could not at first fully work out why, although it is obvious that the focus of Ruppert/Orkin's work has moved on a long way from 9/11, and is all about "peak oil".

I've just started reading his 2004 book "Crossing the Rubicon". From the beginning actually he makes clear that he's not interested in what he calls the "physical evidence" (which would include things like the nano-thermite, and video of the buildings collapsing), mainly because it would not be admissable as evidence in a court of law, which is clearly his main criteria for investigation, and the way he has approached 9/11 from day one.

He is more interested in things like proving the foreknowledge of the administration, which he claims he can prove with documentary evidence, and the documented statements of witnesses, analogous to witnesses in a homicide investigation, and clearly 9/11 was a homicide, whoever perpetrated it.

Although I say he has "moved on" to peak oil, in fact it's already clear that 9/11 was always about "peak oil" and the scenario that led up to 9/11 had been planned for a long time, e.g. even the rigged election results of 2000.

As well as oil, there is also the drug trade, which is how Ruppert first got involved with questioning the world of government and intelligence. He had discovered evidence of C*A involvement in the drug trade back in the 70s as a policemen, and had refused to be involved when offered. When he tried to report this, his career was basically destroyed.

The reason the drug trade is so important is actually as a source of revenue for the US government and business, both directly and indirectly. So for example, after the US invasion of Afghanistan, the Opium industry which had been virtually wiped out by the Taliban was opened up again, with full C*A approval and backing. It took a while of course for the profits from the harvest to come through and hit the banking system and have its effect, but by 2004, the DJIA had recovered from around 7200 to 10000.
It might have helped that 2004 was an election year.

Co-incidence? Well, Ruppert does not think so, and offers plenty of evidence.

I imagine that the subjects of Wall Street corruption and the small matter of the disappearance of the world's oil supply in our lifetimes, with no obvious form of replacement, may be of interest even to the most politically unaware of traders.

Cannot say for sure who did it. But then again i dont really understand the politics behind all this, and thats exactly what it is - politics, but not as we know it. I dont know who the people are that actually are behind the likes of Bush and Barrack Obama, but they are not in control of what is going on. I doubt that even if Obama wanted to change the world, he does not actually have the power to do so. This lies with the people behind him. Personally i dont beleive this to be a conspiracy theory but a fact ( cant prove it myself though :) )These are clever people with an agenda (not necessarily there own, but definitely a plan for where the herd should be heading) and they know how to execute it.

There ideas and thoughts on what and how to achieve are very clear otherwise we would not be functiong as a society the way we are today. Idont think Bush and Obama have the capability to develop such extensive plans and then have them executed, these people are representation of an idea of what could be.

There has to be a plan with all the money that comes into the kitty of a government, some of it is in our favour and some against but we never get to know about it all. Some things that go on and you may read ( i know it could all be BS). just defy logic and common sense, but they obviously have it worked out or so they think so.

As an example, i was in India recently and it is a well known fact that the US has been partial to Pakistan for decades. But the MONEY FLOW is into India, me and a few friends were discussing the Mumbai attacks and i remember saying that the the recent events and continual threat from Pakistan would change the US stance towards Pakistan, now, this is precisly what is happening as the US discovers that its funding is not supporting change ,but luxury for the hierarchy of the miltary there, but the main reason is the threat to wealth creation oppportunities that sit in India, with billions already invested and more coming in.

I know this is only a small part of the big picture, if at all , but money once again plays a big part, as it did during the 9/11 .

3530810337_8f81857b23_o.png

Last edited:
Q: When is a hole not a hole ? A: When its a Bomb Crater !

I cant see any plane anyhow ?????? I mean, there should be a couple of steel & titanium 6 ton engines (the size of transit vans) kicking about somewhere for a start ? Has someone carted them off in a wheelbarrow perhaps ? Or did the entire plane just vapourise ... melted, steel titanium, wings seats, vapourised, steel titanium, entire plane , vapourised...... Er..... I mean Come on, where is it ?

YouTube - THE FLIGHT 93 FRAUD- Smoking Gun Evidence

Last edited:
Yeh, 2 planes brought down 3 buildings, what's not to believe? haha

even if they didn't do it, they knew and still let it happen - they admit it in their own commision report!