9/11 cover up

WAS 9/11 AN INSIDE JOB ?

• YES

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
the question was do you believe the official story ..... forget numbers adding up to 11.

Building 7 for example nobody can explain it .

the question was do you believe the official story ..... forget numbers adding up to 11.

Building 7 for example nobody can explain it .

now you're being sensible.
no, I dont believe the official story. but only because of the Bush administrations utter incompetence. the official story is sometimes more about hiding ones own inabilities.

(there was a "Yes, Minister" eposide about official secrets. the senior civil service man, Sir Humphrey, explained, the purpose of the Official Secrets Act was more to prevent the voters finding about government ineptitude than for the enemy to discover anything important.
The USA spends trillions of high-tech weaponry. All that money is useless against some virus held in a jar, carried by a man, and deposited into the water system. Billions squandered on anti-missile systems couldnt stop a civilian plane flying into a building.
Wars being fought to give the illusion thats somethings being done. And uncontested contracts to friends supporting the war. blah-blah.)

but then, human beings, have always had difficulty understanding randomness, and fear lack of control and meaning.
earthquakes = angry gods.
tsunamis = angry god.
broken levees in USA = gods punishment for gays.
random distribution of stars in sky = bears, ploughs, and bulls.

human beings have a propensity to create a narrative, retrospectively, to make sense between sometimes disparate and unconnected facts.

thus, when something big happens, there is a desire to see if it could have been predicted, by clutching at arbitrary events, and linking them, to create a story. this gives the (false) illusion of understanding, and thus, meaning.

let me know when the equinox is, so we can sacrifice a virgin to ensure we have a good harvest.
have you ever noticed how your trading is better when you're wearing a particular pair of socks? coincidence? conspiracy?

I am bored now. say something interesting.

the point is we are not allowed to question the government . The truth is always out there ,but you try and get to the truth and your labeled as crazy.

question everything .. why not ? is that not freedom and democracy .

I dont think human beings have a problem understanding randomness ,they have a problem being told stories that don't add up.

again like building 7 for example ..

it looked liked demolition

witnesses heard explosions

firemen said it was about to blow up

they found traces of thermite

they found traces of explosives

such a building has never before collapsed symmetrically into its own footprint due to fire

but

it happened on that day and you cant ask why

Three weeks before the towers collapsed a major emergency building power down was conducted and "maintenance work" was carried out...

Certain empty floors were also commissioned by unknown parties and noises were heard coming from them.

MANY FACTS are seldom mentioned... When asked how did they do it.

Take out the central supporting pillars around the lift shafts and effectively you take out the whole building...

Do some basic investigations and the stink becomes just too much to bear... :mad:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

BTW, I think I have an open mind on the issue, but I certainly think it could have been some sort of "inside job". The explosions certainly look like demolitions, and the evidence about the fire not being hot enough or long enough to melt the inner core seems convincing.

However, an alternative explanation could be of course that the explosives were planted by genuine terrorists (i.e. not working for Uncle Sam).

The question then would be why was security so lax to allow that to happen, and we are back with the ****-up theory of history, rather than the conspiracy one. The fact that Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney at al were an evil bunch of *******s is neither here nor there. They were also an incompetent bunch of *******s.

The evidence that the Pentagon was hit by something more like a missile than a commercial airliner also seems reasonably convincing. It certainly raises questions that don't seem to have been answered by the official story.

On the other hand, the ideas that passengers were somehow spirited away somewhere seems to belong more in "X-Files" territory, and I'd want to see/hear a lot more evidence on that question.

The end result though is that as a consequence of 9/11, whoever is responsible, the world seems to have become a much nastier place, which is very, very, sad.

This guy is seriously impressive. It's quite an old lecture, but actually makes even more sense given recent economic history:

911 mysteries - Google Video

Sorry, that takes you to the one linked before. Try the new link below. If it doesn't work, the one I mean is called "Truth and Lies of 9/11" and is 2.17.37 long.

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11

Last edited:
To be honest, i dont really care if it was an inside job. Its too late now anyway, dam near a decade ago now. Theyll tell us in about 20 years that it was, when noone gives a ****.

All i really care about is me, my woman, s******ng my woman, my account balance, and keeping my waistline in trim.
Call me shallow, but its enough to keep me occupied.

Pretty sure these havn't and absolutely sure that none of the so-called "truth-seekers" are gonna read them . . .

9/11 Cultwatch
William Rodriguez
Dubunking 9/11.Com
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
How Steel really performs under extreme temperatures

Well, nice try, but for example, in that "Popular Mechanics" article (from 2005) we have
""The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down." "

And the "rest of the stuff"? This was: "the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. ". But that stuff just doesn't burn at as high a temperatiure as jet fuel (according to the various scientists and engineers that I have read - I don't pretend to be either). Besides which, Building 7, was not even hit by an aeroplane, but collapsed (albeit not until about 5pm), in exactly the same manner - looking exactly like a controlled demolition - look at the many clips available on Youtube or google video.

To be honest, i dont really care if it was an inside job. Its too late now anyway, dam near a decade ago now. Theyll tell us in about 20 years that it was, when noone gives a ****.

All i really care about is me, my woman, s******ng my woman, my account balance, and keeping my waistline in trim.
Call me shallow, but its enough to keep me occupied.

That's what they want you to think, although if you are worried about your waistline, then maybe shallow isn't quite the right word. Seriously though, it's a lot more serious even than just 9/11. For a start, look what 9/11 led to. Even if it wasn't an inside job, it was used by elements within the USA to ensure American geopolitical dominance, repressive legislation in the name of anti-terror, two wars which we are still living through the consequences and have created more terrorists than ever existed beforehand.

By the way, the global financial meltdown which Michael C Ruppert more or less predicted in his lectures around Nov 2001:
THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11
(that may be an updated version)

If that were not enough, try reading this:
Same Killers - Different Day - 911truth.org

Then look on YouTube for "JFK II" (in 9 parts") and "dark legacy highlights".

If you think 9/11 is too long ago, then you will almost certainly not care about JFK - maybe you are too young :) - but this would be a mistake. Check it out.