8 methods to consistent profitability

I could write you a book (edited grammar- my grammar is poor) on instantly making money ,on forex and futures , and you will get 65 % hit rate , and be profitable every year , with low draw downs.You would probably make 200 % a year on capital , start with 100k and compound it on a weekly basis.
:LOL:

Don't claim I am asking for funds , because my brother is a billionaire , just 1 phone call is all I need.Over 100 pdfs books plus 35 others in paperback , it only requires 1 book with practical instructions to be consistently profitable.

Well - you sure didn't spend funds on all those pirated ebooks :rolleyes:

Anything is possible , good one :LOL:

I just need a phsychologist full time coaching me and disciplining me to my rules and systems , and I can make money everyday .......even in dead markets or any type of markets.:eek:

Absolutely. Try passing a U.K. driving test without it!
;)
Tim.
:) yeah they have as they both drive on UK roads but technically, to race on closed circuits you don't need a driver's license. F1 requires a super license but that's something else.

I could write you a book (edited grammar- my grammar is poor) on instantly making money ,on forex and futures , and you will get 65 % hit rate , and be profitable every year , with low draw downs.You would probably make 200 % a year on capital , start with 100k and compound it on a weekly basis.

Don't claim I am asking for funds , because my brother is a billionaire ,.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
The lulz bot strikes again almost like the proverbial moth attracted to the flame:LOL:

Next thing there will be a 'Thread' with 'Scalping' and 'pro' as shall we say the 'main input'

One day I will make you all into successful highly profitable traders , you will all be billionaires .What more do you want?I even showed you one of my methods for scalping.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discretionary-trading/43106-scalping-system-9.html#post2088816

ok - No one has made a billion from 'Pro Scalping', 'Pro Levels' and all other 'Pro Elements' that you bleat on about. Why will you not listen to random12345, The hare and Lord flash among qualified others and accept that clearly you have no idea of what you preach.

To the pointy - If my blood was on the billions, I really would not be damaging my delicate fingers on this BS....

Don't claim I am asking for funds , because my brother is a billionaire , just 1 phone call is all I need.Over 100 pdfs books plus 35 others in paperback , it only requires 1 book with practical instructions to be consistently profitable.

One day you will chew your own words , when you realize Sorros2 was on t2w .Don't underestimate anyone .

I just need a phsychologist full time coaching me and disciplining me to my rules and systems , and I can make money everyday .......even in dead markets or any type of markets.:eek:

They do say accepting you have a problem is the first step :LOL:
Comedy gold...

Attachments

• the-lulz-boat-thumb-640xauto-22260.jpg
    the-lulz-boat-thumb-640xauto-22260.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 240
ok - No one has made a billion from 'Pro Scalping', 'Pro Levels' and all other 'Pro Elements' that you bleat on about. Why will you not listen to random12345, The hare and Lord flash among qualified others and accept that clearly you have no idea of what you preach.

To the pointy - If my blood was on the billions, I really would not be damaging my delicate fingers on this BS....

On what basis are they qualified , they only give their opinions .Flash is an amateur , random is educated but not a proper trader.

Scalping is just one of the methods , there are seven others.

They do say accepting you have a problem is the first step :LOL:
Comedy gold...

All traders have psychology as the main issue , missing trades , not putting trades , fear , greed ,freezing when pulling the trigger ,ego based trades , emotion based trading , over trading , revenge trades ,instinctive trades , not following systems , second guessing ,cutting profits on impulse etc.

It is not a lack of systems or methods , there are hundreds of systems for free , it is the trader himself who can be his own worst enemy.

On what basis are they qualified , they only give their opinions .Flash is an amateur , random is educated but not a proper trader.

Scalping is just one of the methods , there are seven others.

Flash is such a pro of t2w :LOL: like all the pros and billionaires , he would rather pay 4 pips extra spread on this same trade.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 318
Traders have many psyche issues , here is an example of fear of losing the profits gained , cutting profits.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/164894-joe-john-method-live-calls-10.html#post2089052

So what you are saying is "I could make money every year, every month, every week, every day - but I dont". Out of choice I take it? You feel guilty taking all that money?

I guess you've always got your billionaire cousin to turn to.

ps. "Scalping" is making the bid - offer spread. Your "scalping" thread is not scalping. (Just saying because it makes you look like a plonker).

So what you are saying is "I could make money every year, every month, every week, every day - but I dont". Out of choice I take it? You feel guilty taking all that money?

ps. "Scalping" is making the bid - offer spread. Your "scalping" thread is not scalping. (Just saying because it makes you look like a plonker).

I am just demonstrating how many traders lose out.

I actually learnt this scalping thing from forum professionals.

Individual traders can't scalp without costs , there is also another method where a trader uses the broker's own desire for liquidity ,to scalp the spread.This method is not disclosed to forum genuises.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping_(trading)