8 methods to consistent profitability

15 min tlb

2,057 98
On what basis are they qualified , they only give their opinions .Flash is an amateur , random is educated but not a proper trader.

Scalping is just one of the methods , there are seven others.

Flash is such a pro of t2w :LOL: like all the pros and billionaires , he would rather pay 4 pips extra spread on this same trade.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 263

D70

Established member
839 195
Traders have many psyche issues , here is an example of fear of losing the profits gained , cutting profits.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/164894-joe-john-method-live-calls-10.html#post2089052

So what you are saying is "I could make money every year, every month, every week, every day - but I dont". Out of choice I take it? You feel guilty taking all that money?

I guess you've always got your billionaire cousin to turn to.

ps. "Scalping" is making the bid - offer spread. Your "scalping" thread is not scalping. (Just saying because it makes you look like a plonker).

15 min tlb

2,057 98
So what you are saying is "I could make money every year, every month, every week, every day - but I dont". Out of choice I take it? You feel guilty taking all that money?

ps. "Scalping" is making the bid - offer spread. Your "scalping" thread is not scalping. (Just saying because it makes you look like a plonker).

I am just demonstrating how many traders lose out.

I actually learnt this scalping thing from forum professionals.

15 min tlb

2,057 98

Individual traders can't scalp without costs , there is also another method where a trader uses the broker's own desire for liquidity ,to scalp the spread.This method is not disclosed to forum genuises.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping_(trading)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock