6 months plus live track record

s1quash

HI everyone i am searching for good traders with at least 6 months live track record. I have access to funds. Please pm me. This is real, i am not an ib and you don't have to pay me anything.

Thanks.

HI everyone i am searching for good traders with at least 6 months live track record. I have access to funds. Please pm me. This is real, i am not an ib and you don't have to pay me anything.

Thanks.

hmmmmm.... and how much in terms of funds do you have exactly?

Thanks.
Hi,
I can't see a way to PM you so can you please post your email here.
or else you can email me at wallstreettrader at rediff dot com

When i worked for company they had very-very high requirements for candidates, but now as I know 90% of companies can take newbies, is this true?

I can trade for you. I have been trading for my other clients too. I can show you my track record live. Add me on skype kaushal.forex

Thank you

lol i would love to give you all my money to trade where do you want me to send it all

Hi,I am an American equities trader in China.I have traded the equity more than 7 years.The monthly income is at least 15 thousand dollars(our commission is 1 cent per share).I caught a chance gain 25 thousand dollars in March, 2014,I can show you the report if possible.I am in a company with more than 50 colleagues,three other colleagues with me are seeking a chance to trade in your company in USA.Our monthly income are more than 70 thousand dollars in total,the number of shares are more than 8 million,we can show you the report if possible.
We know what we gain is so insignificant,so,we need the more competitive company,if you are interested in us,please let me know,my email is [email protected], I am Leu,thanks.

I am a trend trader. My strategy is to look for daily trends that have at least two rejections and I use a strong support or resistant to confirm my entries. I only trade 3 times a month because I am very picky in the trades I take. I have a strict money management system because I know that you never know what will happen in the market. If interested please PM me