Looking for traders (scalpers and intraday positional)

SgTrader

Dear all,

Just trying my luck here.

I'm a money manager looking for spot forex traders with a decent trade record, and doing mostly scalping and/or intraday positional trades.

I'm able to offer proprietary funds for you to trade once i'm convinced of the authenticity of your track record and and thru other sources of verifications.

Compensation will be in the form of a percentage of the rebates earned and the performance of funds managed under your account.

Do pm me together with your track record (at least 6 mths) for more details.

Thank you!

Rgds
SgTrader

What sort of funds and percentage of rebate are you offering?

funds fm my seed investors and own monies...up to maximum cap of USD 1 million per trader.

i'll pass on putting a specific figure on the percentage of rebates you can earn, but i assure you it'll be a fair enough arrangement.

You can work out the math based on the number of trades you can make per day and the most conservative rebate u expect to get per trade.

Ultimately, it'll definitely be worth your while and totally extra income if you're already trading your own monies successfully.

cheers

Out of curiosity, what do you class as a decent trade record?

off hand, things i'll be looking out for are essentially the quality of your trades in terms of following factors:

1.) time - the shorter time window to complete your trades the better
2.) risk taken (average drawdown) - the amount of pips risked for your trade to work out. the lesser the better.
3.) the number of trades done per session. the more the merrier :LOL:
4.) the average loss taken
5.) your average profits.

That's about all i can think of for now.

hope that answers your question =)

off hand, things i'll be looking out for are essentially the quality of your trades in terms of following factors:

1.) time - the shorter time window to complete your trades the better
2.) risk taken (average drawdown) - the amount of pips risked for your trade to work out. the lesser the better.
3.) the number of trades done per session. the more the merrier :LOL:
4.) the average loss taken
5.) your average profits.

That's about all i can think of for now.

hope that answers your question =)

Ok thanks, but what are the specific figures for drawdown, risk and ROI?

Dear all,

Just trying my luck here.

I'm a money manager looking for spot forex traders with a decent trade record, and doing mostly scalping and/or intraday positional trades.

I'm able to offer proprietary funds for you to trade once i'm convinced of the authenticity of your track record and and thru other sources of verifications.

Compensation will be in the form of a percentage of the rebates earned and the performance of funds managed under your account.

Do pm me together with your track record (at least 6 mths) for more details.

Thank you!

Rgds
SgTrader

SgTrader I might be able to help, Sent you pm