Track record audit & validation

sbauchart

Hi All,

I am looking for a track record audit & validation service, does any of you have an idea of which website would allow me to have acces to this kind of service ?

I am talking about paper trading not real money trading but I think it could be a good point for me (and my blog) to have my theoretical performances audited and certified by a third party company.

Regards,

Sebastien

Hi All,

I am looking for a track record audit & validation service, does any of you have an idea of which website would allow me to have acces to this kind of service ?

I am talking about paper trading not real money trading but I think it could be a good point for me (and my blog) to have my theoretical performances audited and certified by a third party company.

Regards,

Sebastien

Is it really worth it? It will probably cost you a fair bit and no offence but paper trading and live money trading are about as far removed from one another as you can get. I've seen people with absolutely impeccable track records on paper fail to make any money when they go live.

If you are still interested, just give an accountancy firm a ring and ask them if they do it or if they can advise you who will.

Is it really worth it? It will probably cost you a fair bit and no offence but paper trading and live money trading are about as far removed from one another as you can get. I've seen people with absolutely impeccable track records on paper fail to make any money when they go live.

If you are still interested, just give an accountancy firm a ring and ask them if they do it or if they can advise you who will.

Hi trader_dante,

My goal is to demonstrate how with sound technical analysis and money management a long only portfolio manager can beat his benchmark and maximize the risk/reward profil of his fund. So far I don't sell any invesment advisory services but this is something that I expect to do in the future (after having established an audited track record).

I have worked as prop spread trader (Cac vs Stoxx) for the last 3 years and I am thinking about switching to Investment Advisory role that's why I need a track record audit & validation service.

As my current trading style as nothing to do with traditional asset management and as I don't have the capital to trade for my account a classic long only portfolio I decided to create a blog where I manage a fictive long only fund with the goal of doing better than my benchmark (Cac 40).

Regards,

Sebastien

I am ready to pay up to 50 € / month for this kind of service and I am almost sure that accountancy firms will ask more to do this. Morover a website is more covenient in term of use....

If anyone know a website that offer this kind of service please feel free to PM me or post the link here.

Cheers

I am ready to pay up to 50 € / month for this kind of service and I am almost sure that accountancy firms will ask more to do this. Morover a website is more covenient in term of use....

If anyone know a website that offer this kind of service please feel free to PM me or post the link here.

Cheers

Try collective2

Try collective2

Yes Collective C2 is a solution but apparently if you are scalping the speed of execution may adversely affect your results. You could also look at zulutrade.com and Strategy Runner.

With these sites you trade through their interface and they post the results meaning it is independent of you. So its not an audit of your results as such and obviously cant be applied to past trades so you'd be starting again. The good point is that they will be marketing your signals to a large audience.