£5k course then a salaried job (basic) using company funds - sound ok?

How can I view the account history of my trades, at least for the current month?I wanted to view it specially during weekends.The problem is, I can't seem to view them after a new day?

How can I view the account history of my trades, at least for the current month?I wanted to view it specially during weekends.The problem is, I can't seem to view them after a new day?

Random post of the day?

Please beware that someone calling himself
'Peter Xu'
( probably not to be confused for the real person on LinkedIn, who seemed to work for Barclays Capital, and other companies, and has published papers ) has this year been running a company called
'FTTP Recruitment'
(also FTTP Ltd, FTTP Programme, Forex Cash Club, London Forex Club, and PXU Capital Management)
from 17 Dashwood House Old Broad Street -serviced offices promising Fast Track Recruitment again.

It was advertised on the Reed.co.uk website, and at one time for £2k, and then a month later £3k

I would advise no one to get involved by parting with any money i.e. NEVER PAY MONEY TO GET A JOB- IF YOU ARE WORTH IT- THEY WILL PAY YOU, QED

I am aware of debts he is not honouring, where refunds have been promised, but not given back. For more information please only contact me in person discretely, and I will be happy to provide additional information.

Last edited:
Please beware that someone calling himself
'Peter Xu'
( probably not to be confused for the real person on LinkedIn, who seemed to work for Barclays Capital, and other companies, and has published papers ) has this year been running a company called
'FTTP Recruitment'
(also FTTP Ltd, FTTP Programme, Forex Cash Club, London Forex Club, and PXU Capital Management)
from 17 Dashwood House Old Broad Street -serviced offices promising Fast Track Recruitment again.

It was advertised on the Reed.co.uk website, and at one time for £2k, and then a month later £3k

I would advise no one to get involved by parting with any money i.e. NEVER PAY MONEY TO GET A JOB- IF YOU ARE WORTH IT- THEY WILL PAY YOU, QED

I am aware of debts he is not honouring, where refunds have been promised, but not given back. For more information please only contact me in person discretely, and I will be happy to provide additional information.

Thanks for sharing info about this guy :|