£500 to a million spread betting Forex

think i will just update every Friday ....anyway i quite like the look of this long audjpy .....will see ...

Attachments

• ausjpy.PNG
    ausjpy.PNG
    77.8 KB · Views: 198
Nice to see your still at it price777999 :clap:

£50 yeah :!:
Well I'll do it from £20 :cool:

See you in the Millionaires Bar :cheers:

well im done for the week and made a few quid but could have been better , my account was over £600 at one point .
I will try and be more selective with my trades and trade smaller positions so i don't worry about taking profit too early or moving my stop too soon .

Good job !

Cheers :) I don't see why i cant do this every week or better , I am becoming more confident and relaxed in my trading the last few weeks but sure it could just be a lucky streak , i duno ?

All i know is steel and concrete :eek: ........but then some trader's on this forum claim to know more than me on the subject ........maybe they could come and give me a hand some time:LOL:

Last edited:
here are some of my trades for this week , im holding my oil trade for as long as i can , i don't see why it cant retest $150 ?

had a stupid 300 pip stop that got hit on a long s&p500 after being in profit over 100 pips:( so took my account down a bit .

Attachments

• longoilhold.PNG
    longoilhold.PNG
    83.1 KB · Views: 204
im sure this thing is gona break out here ? ...maybe ......will see ...gbpusd :

Attachments

• breakout.PNG
    breakout.PNG
    97.3 KB · Views: 197
well i closed the oil bet after all , account up a bit this week but still have a few bets open ....have a nice weekend.

i guess it is , but i will normally only hold over the weekend if price is a good bit in profit .
I cant see gold and silver crashing over the weekend ?.....But Im no expert .

i guess it is , but i will normally only hold over the weekend if price is a good bit in profit .
I cant see gold and silver crashing over the weekend ?.....But Im no expert .

Ok cool

Keep at it and have a good weekend (y)

Money Management

Hey Price

I'm no expert but I had a look over your trades and thought I would just point out some Money Management hints. You may know these already :sleep: and if so cool.

£500+ account balance

Trade Lots 0.50
When trade goes green move SL (Stop Loss) to Entry (Break Even)
When trade is half way to your target close lot 0.30 let 0.20 run for gravy(£££)
If trade continues to run just move SL to lock in profits :medieval:

Trading 0.50 represents 2% of account balance with a 20 pip SL.

Just a thought on looking at your trades ;)

Re: Money Management

Hey Price

I'm no expert but I had a look over your trades and thought I would just point out some Money Management hints. You may know these already :sleep: and if so cool.

£500+ account balance

Trade Lots 0.50
When trade goes green move SL (Stop Loss) to Entry (Break Even)
When trade is half way to your target close lot 0.30 let 0.20 run for gravy(£££)
If trade continues to run just move SL to lock in profits :medieval:

Trading 0.50 represents 2% of account balance with a 20 pip SL.

Just a thought on looking at your trades ;)

I think you've been watching those videos too much, but that might be a good idea with my trading setup because i can pick S and R levels quite often, but i dont know how much they will bounce and if it doesn't go up, there's no point being in the trade.

Re: Money Management

I think you've been watching those videos too much, but that might be a good idea with my trading setup because i can pick S and R levels quite often, but i dont know how much they will bounce and if it doesn't go up, there's no point being in the trade.

lol :LOL:

JD , advice always appreciated here ......... I have tried the break even thing and it doesn't work for me , i just get taken out and then price rockets of in the direction i expected .
I prefer to give trades as much breathing space as possible .
20 pip stops are way to small for H1 trades , I use 60 to 150 pip stops , so 10p per point is fine for now as i will have a few trades open simultaneously .

:LOL:cheers bud if only it was £100 a point ........ one day :rolleyes:

i was using the iphone app today , tried to close the s&p500 trade but conection got timed out or something .....anyway might be a good one ?