US Micro Cap Spread Betting/CFD

ZTC

Hi, looks like a great forum. Plenty of great info :)

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a broker that allows spread betting or CFDs in micro cap companies in the US (I'm a UK resident). The closest I've found so far is a range of companies with a market cap of $500 million and up, but if there are any brokers allowing trades on companies with a market cap of 100-200 million that trade on the OTC and pink sheets that would be really useful for one of my trading strategies.

I suspect they don't exist due to high volatility/risk but if anyone knows of a broker that does offer similar, please could they say.

Many thanks.

Just wanted to bump this once in case anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Just wanted to bump this once in case anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Might be hard finding one for U.S micro caps i would think. Spreadex seems to cover Nasdaq and Dow stocks and i should imagine just the larger caps of these Index's, and most AIM and UK small caps. Spreadex seems to come highly recommended for UK small caps.

http://www.spreadex.com/financials/range-of-markets/shares/market-information/

What draws you to U.S small caps rather than UK ones if you dont mind me asking ?

Interactive brokers offers trades on margin.

Might be hard finding one for U.S micro caps i would think. Spreadex seems to cover Nasdaq and Dow stocks and i should imagine just the larger caps of these Index's, and most AIM and UK small caps. Spreadex seems to come highly recommended for UK small caps.

Shares Market Information | Spreadex | Financial Spread Betting

What draws you to U.S small caps rather than UK ones if you dont mind me asking ?

Interactive brokers offers trades on margin.

Thanks, I didn't expect there to be one but I thought it was worth asking just in case.

I'm drawn towards U.S because there is more manipulation and pump and dump schemes that can be taken advantage of. There are more restrictions with the US brokers like Interactive so CFDs would be very useful, or even a UK based broker with a decent range of shorts tbh.