50% tax

aaron, i'm not old but i still think you're a bit of a *****.

you have a big mouth and you reckon you swing the bat a bit. stick on your £1 a point spread betting sonny

Funny thing is, you're all wrong... but I can not tell, it wouldn't be right. Those that know, know, those that don't will never understand and all the attempts are futile, its funny.

Funny thing is, you're all wrong... but I can not tell, it wouldn't be right. Those that know, know, those that don't will never understand and all the attempts are futile, its funny.

Chris,
how do those that know ,know that what they know ,isn't known by everyone ,but known to be useless by everyone but them ;)

this thread is hiliarious, i have him on ignore and all i can read are the responses

Richard,
this is tiring me out ,how about a game of checkers on the porch ;) somewhere we can park our zimmerframes and know Aaron won't be pinching them to fund his trading account.

Under 5s don't pinch zimmerframes, they pinch their mummy's nipples.....
Richard

aaron, i'm not old but i still think you're a bit of a *****.

you have a big mouth and you reckon you swing the bat a bit. stick on your £1 a point spread betting sonny

A pound a point!
Gosh, he gets a lot of pocket money.
Richard

Honeymaster, some people just bring out the best in me.
Especially on joke threads like this one.

What a bunch of c*nts...

You shouldn't insult what should give you pleasure, sonny.
Now some of us need to prepare for the markets so bye-bye for now.
If you behave I shan't be back.
If you start your tantrums again, I'll be back.
Just play nicely in your playpen.

PS Aaron, thank you for one of the funniest threads ever.
You really should go on Britain's Got Talent.

You shouldn't insult what should give you pleasure, sonny.
Now some of us need to prepare for the markets so bye-bye for now.
If you behave I shan't be back.
If you start your tantrums again, I'll be back.
Just play nicely in your playpen.

PS Aaron, thank you for one of the funniest threads ever.
You really should go on Britain's Got Talent.

My girlfriend said I cant trade anymore because I booked us a holiday for her 21st and our 4 year anniversary... hindsight is a b*stard

My girlfriend said I cant trade anymore because I booked us a holiday for her 21st and our 4 year anniversary... hindsight is a b*stard

Why don't I buy the holiday off you....you stick around and trade and I'll take your girlfriend on holiday ;)