3 Ducks Demo journal

Congratulations on a excellent journal.I have tried trading for a couple of years now and my results have been very hit and miss.I have recently ben using the three ducks method - and so far things have been going very well.

I wish you the very best with your journal and trading.

USDCAD seems to be lining up. But my opinion is that the recent bullish run should look for consolidation first before continuing so will just monitor and stay on the sideline for now. That bullish movement on Friday was probably due to the bullish US news and somewhat bad CAD news.

Congratulations on a excellent journal.I have tried trading for a couple of years now and my results have been very hit and miss.I have recently ben using the three ducks method - and so far things have been going very well.

I wish you the very best with your journal and trading.

Thanks. I have had the same problem and need something that would keep me disciplined and the three ducks seem to do that so far.

I'm not trading till Monday but a quick look seems to indicate EURGBP setup for a short at around 0.8248.

Not the best of setups as this pair seems to have been locked in a range on Friday and if I did trade it, I would have got out for a small loss or BE due to its range bound movement.

USDCAD seems to be lining up. But my opinion is that the recent bullish run should look for consolidation first before continuing so will just monitor and stay on the sideline for now. That bullish movement on Friday was probably due to the bullish US news and somewhat bad CAD news.

Bearish 4H pin bar formed on resistance drawn from the highs of 25 Nov and 19 Dec. So rather give this a miss.

Order placed for USDCHF
Buy 0.8 lots at 0.9538
SL 0.9506
TP 0.9600

Attachments

• uc.gif
    uc.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 184
I don't know if this helps or not, ' mentormeplease',but I am guided by using parabolic sar on the 4/1 hr charts.This would have got you away from a buy of the USD/CHF.I also only enter a trade on the 4/1 hr and 5 min cross - even if it means waitinng 2/3 days for a signal.

I have found that since I have followed these two rules my trading has improved[my trading could hardly have got worse !]

I don't know if this helps or not, ' mentormeplease',but I am guided by using parabolic sar on the 4/1 hr charts.This would have got you away from a buy of the USD/CHF.I also only enter a trade on the 4/1 hr and 5 min cross - even if it means waitinng 2/3 days for a signal.

I have found that since I have followed these two rules my trading has improved[my trading could hardly have got worse !]

Thanks, I guess thats whats meant by making the system your own. I'll check it out as well. Don't know if I'm pushing it but is there a chance you could perhaps elaborate with a chart :whistling

Hi ,sorry to sound dim about this ,but can you tell me how to post a screen shot of my chart on to the forum.I have tried but with no luck.I have taken a screen shot and it is ready to post mentormeplease.

The chart above shows the indicators I use,parabolic sar,macd,rsi and stochastic - I use these indicators to confirm a 3 duck trade.

Sorry guys, I can't post much as I get this message at times when trying to view or post. I've sent an email some time back but have had no response. So I'll only post when I'm allowed to and have the time.

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"