3 Ducks Demo journal

Thanks for that.
Hopefully first of many.
Missed a lovely movement on the AUD/USD at 3.30pm today as I was out of the office. Had no time to check the figures this morning due to an early start on the road.

I am sure that your Euro trade will be the first of a sequence of winning trades.At least you spotted the AUD/USD trade - even though you were unable to get it on.

My JYN trade is down 120pips at the moment - I think the end is nigh for it (n)

Looking forward to reading your next trade.Have a great weekend.

I'm looking to buy EURUSD at 1.30869 with a TP of 1.3100 and SP of 1.30700 if i can place a pending order for it tomorrow but i'm on the road at 4 am so might not be poss. Just wanted to put it out there rather than trying to claim it after the fact. Also looking at getting in on AUSUSD when it starts. Looks like might have 50 pips in it

stefitch

Look forward to seeing how your trades develop and good luck with your early start on the road.

No set ups ups me at the moment.

Another early start today. checked the markets after the cyprus news and all is not well. Think to day is a stay away day.

Buy of USD/JPY @ 96.473.

Closed trade for a 150 pips loss.:mad:

AGG Pts since start of journal + 327

Think it might be best to wait until a bit after London open and see where the dust settles today.
On a personal note I was sitting on nearly 400 pips profit over 2 trades which got absolutely tanked on the open,fortunate to come out with + 45 in the end.maybe a lesson on holding over the weekend?

Think it might be best to wait until a bit after London open and see where the dust settles today.
On a personal note I was sitting on nearly 400 pips profit over 2 trades which got absolutely tanked on the open,fortunate to come out with + 45 in the end.maybe a lesson on holding over the weekend?

Thanks for the advice - .Sorry to hear that your profits were reduced - on a positive note,I am glad that you still finished ahead.

Think of 400 pips as £4000 if using £10 per point -thats sure to focus your mind. :)

Think of 400 pips as £4000 if using £10 per point -thats sure to focus your mind. :)

Yeah you're not wrong,strange thing the trade may have tipped it's hand on friday as it dipped down by a decent amount (40-50 pips) and I was so close to closing it out then.
Hopefully a lesson learned

Going short on the USD/JPY today. entered at 94.25 ( the support level on the 1hr. probably should have waited to see if it retraced back to this level first but hey i'm in now. s/l is 94.25 to give it some room.

Well that trade got stopped out. To be fair probably should have waited to see if the price came back up to retest the entry level and then take it on the next drop. May get back in if it looks good on the next low.

Well that trade got stopped out. To be fair probably should have waited to see if the price came back up to retest the entry level and then take it on the next drop. May get back in if it looks good on the next low.

Sorry to hear that your trade got stopped out Stefitch.I look forward to reading what trade you enter into next.

I am still in my sell of the Eur / Usd - Usd I must admit that I am in negative territory. :eek: