21st Century Point and Figure by Jeremy du Plessis - Free Review Copy Offer

Are there anymore copies left of this book?

Happy to read and write review now I have more time to read carefully :)

PM your address mate, and I'll send you my copy if you don't get any joy here
I wasn't a big fan of this edition and already have the 2 editions of his "definitive guide"
If you don't have the definitive guide, then this book might be ok for you otherwise i'd say just get the definitive version
thats just my opinion though

You're in luck Atilla, just got the confirmation - they're going to send one out to you :D

Got the book. Yey :)

First impressions; quality hard back 174 pages long. Feeling excited already flicking through the 9 chapter contents.

Looking forward to the read and will write review soon. (y)

Quick update...

Because this is and advanced book on P&F charting and I'm a novice to P&F I've read around basics and now half way through this advanced book. Chapter 1 does attempt a refresher but is only 5 pages long. Best to read around PnF a little more so as not to squander the advanced techniques in this book.

Found first part technical and slow read but the middle with its use of other tools like Donchian and Bollinger bands in particular excellent stuff. Can see distinct clear indicators for entry using these tools.

Just coming up to a month now and reading slowly as it is an absorbing good technical read.

(y)